Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 09:47 PM   #26
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 5

After the last bucket of water hit me in the chest and face I gasped again from the shock and didn't hear her footsteps as she went up the stairs. Then the lights went out.

So Kate was leaving me to wonder what she had planned - for how long? She was staging an interrogation and leaving me to be wet and cold for a while must be part of her game. Nice and creative, even if I was getting colder.

And that static on the radio! Sheesh! It wasn't loud enough to be painful but it very annoying. It also meant that I could not try to listen for her moving around upstairs, or when she was coming back.

Time passed and passed. I began to wonder what got into her that she had become so creative. Could she possibly have noticed that I had had my bottom beaten? I had been checking myself, and had been careful to shower when she was busy, and have pajamas or underwear on unless it was dark.

Breathing was a bit hard with the heavy shopping bag pulled down over my head, and the wet cotton didn't breathe at all so it depended on how open the bag was at my neck. I got along with slow and steady breathing - in fact it helped to pass the time - but it was tiring to be so conscious of every breath.

Comfort was impossible. I tried every position I could, but all that happened is I had to try more. And my head was cold and wet inside that bag, even as my body eventually dried off. How long was she leaving me here?

<SPLASH> "Aaaahhh! Aaahhh!" I had not heard her sneaking up on me. "Kate! Kate, what are you doing?" The lights were still off and I didn't hear her sneak away.

It wasn't very arousing to sit here cold and wet - and with these tiny spiky nubs of the carpet liner sticking into my legs, butt, and back. Any feeling of excitement about having a hot and sexy weekend were fading away for now. I had resisted shivering, but now it started and I just wanted to be warm.
--

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-07-2018 at 08:49 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote