View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 08:33 AM   #40
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 12 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 12 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
She finally said “John can you please remove my bra”, John was over the moon that this was to be his chore. His cock was bouncing and aching to be let free from the white boxers that was keeping it prisoner. He quickly moved towards Dani, turning her around so he could undo the hooks at the back. It wasn’t long before the sexy black bra was dangling in Johns arms, and he quickly chucked it to the other side of the room. Dani boobs were pale with large nipples, her areola was quite vast and a pale brown. The boys looked at her boobs and thought they were approx a b cup possibly 32b or 34b.

“Truth or dare” asked Adam “Truth please” “Do you have any sex toys, and how often do you use them” “Yes I’ve got loads of sex toy, it depends on the mood I’m in, normally 3-4 times per week” The group gasped as they heard this, they had always thought of Dani as an innocent type, who did her homework, hangout with mates, but nether had they thought she used toys on herself.

John soon asked “Truth or Dare” “Truth please” Are you a virgin, he asked curiously. “Yes I am” Dani quickly replied. “Anyone want a drink” she said trying to change the subject

“We will be having our second break after the next round” John replied “you can wait until then” the same rules as the last break will apply, is everyone alright with this” The group all agreed and round 24 was played.

Round 23
John won his second game in a row and now had 2 chips; Laura was 5th and would have to remove some clothing. Adam was last and would have a the first big sacrifice. John unfastened Laura’s jeans and slowly slid them off her legs. Laura was wearing a sexy lace navy blue matching thong. This was the first pair of female underwear that was on display.

The attention was soon off Laura and instead the group focussed on her brother, Adam was forced to be made the first player named. Luckily he would still have 1 chip remaining. John moved over to Adam and with a quick yank pulled his medium Kelvin classic boxers down around his ankles. The females let out a long gasp as for the first time in real life they saw a cock. Laura and Sarah were partly embarrassed as it was their brother. However they were both glad that they had a chance to see his privates before he saw too much of them. Adam quickly crossed his legs trying to hide his 6 inch weapon. “Surely that’s not in the rules” protested Dani. John then said if he uncrosses his legs, this must also apply to everyone else, is this understood. Everyone agreed and Adam reluctantly parted his legs letting everyone see his monster.

“Break time” John shouted.

Adam had to remain totally naked during the break, he quickly decided to sit where he was, at least this way no one would get the chance to see his ass. David remained in just his grey briefs. John was remaining in his white boxers. Laura had a matching navy blue lace bra and thong. Sarah had her underwear and skirt remaining, but her sexy breasts were on display. Dani also had a mini skirt and underwear on. The three girls soon left the room and had a secret talk in the twin’s bedroom. John disappeared and came back with more drinks; it was soon time for the next round to begin.

“Will we get to see the ultimate forfeit/dare, after this round” asked John, waving the envelope in the air. Everyone looked around mainly towards Adam, who knew if he was 5th or last in the next game he would be that ultimate looser or would there be a final twist to this exciting Strip Poker game

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote