View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 06:08 PM   #28
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Part 8

*They continued on that day like they did the last, Harry made breakfast again but Kate stayed in bed and he brought it up to her. He figured the best thing to do was to just get on with whatever tasks she wanted him to do around the house. It would help keep his mind off the walk later on that evening but it wasn't easy. He would hoover the floors, dust the furniture and anything else that needed doing to keep the place clean. All the while he would have Kate's gaze fixed on him, it was the reminder of what was to come. After all this was done she told him he had done enough. She could tell he was nervous and wanted to make sure he felt as comfortable as possible, obviously she wanted nothing more than to make sure he went through with his final task but he was going to need as much help as possible.*

Kate: Come on that's enough, have a drink with me

Harry: Are you sure?

Kate: Yes the place looks great

Harry: So when exactly do you want me to do the walk?

Kate: I will let you know, just sit and relax for now

Harry: Okay maybe the booze will help ease me

Kate: That's the idea hun

*The nerves were never going to completely disappear but if they were dulled at all, it would help. They just chatted for a few hours as they both seemed to get more relaxed and buzzed at the same time. Kate then took it upon herself to set the wheels in motion.*

Kate: Okay it's 9 o clock now and I figure I might as well give you choice

Harry: What kind of choice?

Kate: Well we can leave now, get it done and over with but you may be seen

Harry: What's the other option?

Kate: We wait until say about 1am, it should be very quiet by then but it could be colder too

Harry: I think I'll go for later, it will feel cold either way

Kate: Fair enough

*They continued on having a few more glasses and chatting. Although the time passed faster than either of them expected.*

Kate: Oh crap is that the time

Harry: Why what time is it?

Kate: Almost 1am

Harry: Oh no

Kate: Come on, time for your walk

Harry: How are we going to get there though, aren't you drunk?

Kate: Nope, not one bit. I've been drinking water all night.

Harry: But it's not, it's the same colour as the wine.

Kate: I put some diluted juice in it to colour it.

Harry: I guess I'm just glad we don't have to walk

Kate: Would you have done that?

Harry: I don't want to find out, please don't change your mind about driving

Kate: It's okay, I won't but it's fun to see you worry like that

Harry: Can we just get this over with?

Kate: Sure just let me get my keys

*She opened the front door and stepped outside. Harry was more reluctant but she pointed out to him that with the heater on in the car, he would be warmer in there. Obviously this was the case and he made his way to the passenger seat. It seemed like a matter of seconds that Kate had pulled in the car out her driveway and they made their way to the park. They chatted some more and she reassured him that it was only going to be a short walk and before they knew she had pulled into the car park.*

Harry: Wow, can't believe I'm going to do this

Kate: Don't worry it'll be over before you know it

Harry: Before I get out, can you answer me one thing?

Kate: Sure

Harry: Why do you want me to do this?

Kate: Because I think you will enjoy it

Harry: I really don't think I will

Kate: You never know till you try, now get out

Harry: Just give me another minute

Kate: You aren't getting anymore, now get out before I push you out

Harry: Okay I'm going but where exactly am I walking?

Kate: Oh yes I almost forgot. Just follow the path till you reach a picnic table, your clothes will be waiting for you there.

Harry: Okay picnic table

*She gave him a serious look and he knew she meant business. He stepped out of the car and into the cold air. It was worse than he expected, he tried to hide for cover as best he could but Kate told him to be casual. He took a deep breath and stood straight up with a look of determination on his face. He turned towards the park in front of him. It was like his life depended it on it, as he entered onto the path he glaced back at Kate but seen her pulled away. He then started to panic, it was no longer a casual walk. It was as if all the confidence he had completely disappeared but he had to continue. The only way to get some cover was by reaching the end of the path. It took him some time but he got comfortable again and as the park seemed deserted to broke into a casual stroll again. He had forgotten what he was doing, the thought of him walking stark naked in a public park had been put to the back of his mind. Although some rustling in the bushes brought him back to reality very quickly, he panicked and hid behind a nearby tree. His palm became sweaty and kept questioning what he was actually doing. The rustling ending and a squirrel popped out onto the path and over the other side. It made him laugh a bit, he was so sure that the park was empty and he seemed to be right. He continued again on the path but it seemed to be taking longer than expected. Kate had told him it would be no longer than 10 minutes but he was convinced it was taking longer. Then in front of his eyes the picnic table came into view, it was like a shining light in front of him. He rushed to retrieve his clothes but was surprised to not see a bag or container that would have them in it. It was going wrong again, he frantically searched around the table. He was desperate to find the bag or anything that would have his clothes inside it, it was dark but he had searched everywhere. It was then he put his head under the table to find a envelope stuck to the bottom. It pulled off quickly but wasn't as quick to open it. He feared what it would say but he had to soldier on. As he opened the envelope a key fell out from it, he was confused but proceeded to find a note inside and as expected it was written by Kate. It read......*

I'm sure you've figure out by now that your clothes aren't here and I'm sorry but I'm having too much fun to let it end now. I know you probably feel betrayed but I couldn't help myself. I wasn't completely honest with you earlier. I had planned to let you have your clothes back and when you started your walk they were here but as I'm sure you seen I drove off and came in another entrance. I quickly removed the bag containing your clothes and replaced them with this note. You see the thing is, I got really turned on watching you walk into the park. It wasn't even the fact that you are naked, I think it was the fact you were so vulnerable. I'm loving having so much control over you.

Don't worry though, I'm not going to leave you out here. I have left a key which is for a caravan in the park. There is an entire caravan park up ahead if you continue to follow the path. My one is parked in lot 16. I will contact you in the morning about what happens next.

P.S. The walk was really more 20 or 30 minute walk but you wouldn't have gotten out of the car if I told you

*He was stunned. It was such a shock to him, he expected better from her. Obviously he knew she was enjoying watching him but didn't think this could happen. It all made sense now, no wonder she was serious most of the day. She had been planning it all day. Maybe this wasn't her Plan A but it certainly was her Plan B and the temptation was just too much her to not go through with it. He didn't have time to dwell on it as he needed to find his accommodation for the night. It wasn't nearly as long as walk as before though, it must have only taken him 5 minutes. He was very thankfully and doubly so when he realised that it was also very quiet, presumably the people staying in other caravans were already gone to bed. It didn't take him too long at all to find Kate's one and it was all blur to him. He locked the door behind him and passed on the bed. The evening had just become too much for him but there was surely more in store for him.*

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote