View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 10:00 AM   #30
josh62536253

Heart

doing em all so..

1. get to pee and be your slave for a year who knows maybe even more than a year if you think i deserve it

2. I used to drink my pee quite a lot and you get used to the taste after a while but I think i would go with being denied for 6 months as I think that would be a tough but interesting experience. Also, I think that it would make me a better slave as I would become better at pleasing my partner or mistress during this time as I would become less obsessed with wanting to cum as I would know that cumming was not an option.

3. The idea of being handcuffed all day sounds a bit boring. I love the idea of having my balls tied all day and knowing that nobody else knows.

4. Not being able to cum at all sounds sounds challenging but not impossible but edging until I start an orgasm, then ruining it done 5 times daily for 6 months sounds super tough. I like a challenge so I think I'd ruin myself and I would eat every last drop of my cum.

5. Based on these would you rathers alone I'd say you sound like you would make an awesome mistress so I think I'd take a leap of faith and say I'd love to be your slave for a year

6. I think being handcuffed to a bed for a day while you tease my cock with a vibrator sounds even better

feel free to message me if you liked my answer x
Chastity
Foot fetish
Cross dressing
Cum eating
Multiple Cumming
Cum in my pants
many other things I'm very open and love experimenting
just don't gimme a dare that will get me arrested or that involves anything thats gay
I'm looking for an older mistress or a dare partner to add me on fb
pm me

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=132560
josh62536253 is offline   Reply With Quote