View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 12:20 PM   #13
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Shit. Wow. My mind is desperately trying to work out the catch here. What could we possibly lose? Maybe the right to cum or something? We’ve not actually gambled anything. Uh, then I forget all that until Beth speaks.

“Very nice,” she says. “Now Ben, do likewise.”

I’m just as awkward with my shoes and socks, rebuttoning my boxers as I try to look natural taking my jeans off. I’m now just wearing pants and my girlfriend is nude. There’s a bit of a trouser tent and both girls giggle.

Holy crap. This is weird.

“Kate, please put your hand down Ben’s pants.”

Woah. I almost back out right there but then Kate shuffles over and puts her hand on my leg, then without looking at me, slides it up underneath my boxers and holds my erect cock. I almost cum. Her hand is warm and my dick is so hard it’s painful. My balls seem to have contracted somehow and I have a dull ache somewhere down there.

“Very good. Now please release him and Ben, please do the same to Kate.”

I can’t believe my girlfriend is telling me to touch another woman. I almost wimp out there and then, but instead, I feel Kate’s hand leaving my boxers, trailing down my leg and then leaving my skin.

I take a breath, then lean over and pull her knickers out a bit with one hand, sliding my other hand down inside them. Her skin is warm, soft and smooth. My fingers travel down and eventually find the length of her pussy. It’s damp and smooth-shaven just like Beth’s.

Inadvertently, I wriggle my finger around a bit, making her shiver and take a breath sharply.

“Very nice, well done you guys. Ben, you may remove your hand.”
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to John332 for this post: