View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 12:06 AM   #4
Bandana
On Temporary Posting Probation

This is what nips reported:
Quote:
I'm not usually into pee dares or public but because I did this at night I didn't think it would be too bad.
I drank up the 2 liters-which is easier said than done! Wrote the slips and then I chose my outfit. I chose a short blue and black checkered almost school girl looking skirt black high heels, black knee length socks and a black v neck shirt. I grabbed a slip and started off on my walk... it didn't take too long before I had to go pee... (around 20ish minutes) so I started freaking out. I didn't really want to pee in public and I was soo worried about my dare! I opened it... I had to go on all fours like a crab and pee. I was semi relieved. I started to go down on all fours and then realized my skirt-because it's kind of flouncy and not tight was dragging in the ground! I couldn't hold it up so I tucked it in... by this time I had to go very badly. So once that was done I got back on all fours and started to pee.... I was peeing on the sidewalk (because the park I went to had paved trails-people use it for running) and I heard someone running... I was so scared I stopped peeing and jumped up and acted like I was walking the other way as she passed me. I breathed a sigh of relief... even though there was a wet spot on the ground. Alas, I had forgotten that I tucked my skirt in the back! My ass was hanging out! I really had to pee again so I went down in the crab and finished. It took a while. I was so glad to be done. Thank you for this dare... I even flashed someone!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote