Thread: Fiction: Hopes and Dreams
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 04:59 PM   #4
ShyButHorny

Female What I want from my partner

So Nick is supposed to be like my ideal partner. As you can tell, I'm a bit kinky, but on the scale of everything that I've seen on getDare, I'm pretty far to the mild end of the spectrum.

I consider myself a switch, but I'm definitely prefer the majority of my sexual encounters with me as the sub. So I'm looking for a guy that kind of mirrors that. My dream is to be swept out of my current (boring) life and be a stay-at-home maid/girlfriend/slave for some lucky guy.

I actually like to cook, clean, get naked, and give blowjobs. Also, I didn't go to college, which was probably a mistake, but it also means that I'm debt free! I think I'm pretty much the perfect girl for like half of guys out there but I'm so painfully shy that I never meet anyone new.

That's why my fantasy is to meet Nick on getDare, fly to his apartment, throw off my clothes, and start with the felatio. Sorry...

So yeah, ideally Nick would have his own place and a comfortable job, but that isn't completely necessary. I mean he could live with roommates or even his parents as long as everyone's cool with me moving in and doing the cooking and cleaning as a substitute for rent. But in this case, we'd probably have to keep the kinky stuff on the DL around the house/apartment. I guess that would be exciting in its own way... Sneaky kink is fun.

It's funny. If I told anyone I know in real life how much I want to get naked and be bossed around by "Nick," they would think I was some kind of sick freak. But on here it seems so vanilla that most of you are probably bored reading me.

I want to cook game snacks naked while Nick watches football with his friends and serve them. Nude waitress sounds so sexy. Although I think I'd have to tell Nick to tell his friends that I lost a bet and that's why I have to do it to make it seem less weird. "She does whatever I say and she actually asked me to do this," just seems way too embarrassing. I would explode at the looks I would get if he told them that. Calling it a one time thing because I lost a bet feels better even though it would still be humiliating and exhilarating in the moment.
ShyButHorny is offline   Reply With Quote