View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 07:08 PM   #45
Trucker28

I helped Rylie up, off my lap. She pulled her shirt down over her tits and began wiping her eyes. I think she forgot that her panties were around her left ankle. I had a great view of her neatly trimmed light brown pubes a shade darker than her hair. It was thin V that pointed perfectly to her tight slit. When she saw me looking she bent down to pull her panties up. She had difficulty getting her shaking legs in to hole but eventually pulled them up. She quietly and slowly walked away from the group. I wondered if my sister and Emma had gone too far and the game might be over.

However when Rylie turned around she was smiling. “Sara, doesn’t Cameron live around here?”

“Yeah, like a block away,” Emma responded for her.

“Why?” My sister probed.

“Well, my ass hurts, I can’t sit down, and I want you to do your dare somewhere else.”

“No way! It’s after midnight and I’m not doing outside dares in front of a boy,” Sara was freaking.

“It won’t be as bad as the consequence I’ll send him if you bail on the dare,” said Rylie.

“And you didn’t even tell Emma what you want me to do?”

Rylie asked Emma to come to her then whispered in her ear.

Emma giggled then to Sara said, “You can do it, it’s not that bad.”

Sara looked disappointed her friend did not back her up.

“Oh, and we need some tape, a good packing tape maybe.” Rylie was definitely in better spirits than before.

As I left the room to get the tape Emma was reaching for the black shorts she had not put back on after her dance. I heard Rylie say “No everyone is going as we are right now, except shoes or sandals.”

I turned the front porch light off so no neighbors would see us leave. We left the house quietly and headed down the street. There was no one out but there were still lights on in many houses. The night air was a little cool but felt good. The girls all pulled their shirts down as low as possible to hide their panties. At the end of the street we turned and went up two more houses. We were less than 3 minutes away walking.

We stopped in front of a large one story house with Arizona desert landscaping and a few small trees. We gathered in an area near the street and under one of the trees for cover to hear the dare.

“Do you know which room window is his?” Rylie asked Sara.

“It’s on the left side.” Emma replied when Sara did not, “There are two but, I’m not sure which one is his, or his brother’s.”

“I didn’t know he had a brother,” Rylie sounded more excited.

“He is in college,” Emma said.

“That could be even better.”

“Just say the stupid dare!” Sara almost yelled.

“Sorry, it’s easy enough. Take off your panties, tape them to his window, and then we all walk home without them,” Rylie said it all without giggling. I was very impressed. Emma couldn’t hold it in.

“What! I like these panties!”

“I’ll get you new ones, or you can ask him for them back tomorrow.” Rylie giggled now.

“How will I get home?”

“Walk, it maybe a little breezy,” she chuckled a little more. “We didn’t pass anyone and I don’t think anyone will know you are going commando.”

Sara looked doubtful. She took the tape from me then started to walk off.

“Wait, take them off here,” Ryle said.

Sara turned back and glared. She gave the tape back to me and quickly looked in every direction. She turned away from us and quickly slid her panties down. We all giggled as she was bent over giving us a great ass shot.

“Hey!” Rylie whispered, “It’s a full moon tonight.” Causing more giggles.
The light from across the street was enough to make out her tight crease. Her panties got tangled in her sandals and she had to take them off too. The girls giggled more as I enjoyed the view.

When she was finally panty free, sandals back on, and shirt pulled back down, she looked around to see if anyone else besides us had seen her. The street was mostly quiet, except for Emma and Rylie. Sara looked at me and held her hand out for the tape I raised it high over her head. When she raised her hand to reach for it, her shirt lifted showing off her little brown bush.

“You’re not cute,” she said, jumping up and ripping the roll of tape from my hand then pulling her shirt back down.

“Your pussy is,” I replied.

The giggling girls got louder. Sara shushed them, then stalked off to the left side if the house. All the lights seemed to be out in the bed room windows on the side. Faint lights and noise seemed to be coming from the back of the house. It could have been from the neighbors behind. Sara got to the first darkened window. She peered in not knowing if this was the room she wanted but I think she was going to stay at the closest window.

Sara began fumbling with the tape. I could tell she was having difficulty finding the end in the dark. She dropped the tape and had to search around on the dark ground. I wished we had been closer to watch her bending over looking for it. Eventually she found the tape and put the panties in her mouth to use both hands on the tape.

“Damn! I wish I had this on camera,” Rylie whispered to us.

I had to agree, Sara, standing in the dark between two houses in only a t-shirt and her panties hanging from her mouth was hilarious.

Finally, she managed to get a long piece of the packing tape unrolled, and then she paused. She had the end of the tape in one hand, the roll in the other, and panties hanging from her mouth. She looked back at us not knowing what to do. We all laughed way to loud. After a few seconds she opened her mouth dropping the panties to the ground and used her teeth to tear the tape. She let the roll fall and had to bend over to get the panties. This time her bare white ass gleamed in the light from the street as she scrounged for her undies.

When she recovered them she pushed them in the center of the tape and pressed the tape to the glass. She still had her hands on the glass when the bedroom light flicked on.

Sara let out a muffled scream as she was bathed in light. She swiftly dropped her knees under the window and began to crawl across the gravel towards us. I knew the hard jagged rock would be painful and after about two yards she jumped back to her feet and began to run. Her shirt was hiked up from crawling and her little brown bush was obvious as she sprinted across the yard. Sara streaked passed us, tight ass showing, as she headed towards our house leaving us laughing in the shadow of the tree.

Emma took off after her first and Rylie and I followed. We didn’t catch up to them until we had turned the corner to our street and Sara was able to pull down her shirt to cover herself and began to walk.

“Oh my God!” Emma whispered excitedly. “Did anyone see you?”

“No, I don’t think so the blinds were mostly closed. They may have heard me scream though. It scared the crap out of me,” Sara said. We were all breathing heavy from the short sprint.

“At least you didn’t have any panties to mess,” Rylie said, flipping up the back of Sara’s shirt, once again exposing the naked ass she had just recently tried to cover.

Sara swatted her friend’s hand away missing, as we all laughed again. “Not so loud,” she pleaded with us, then, “You just wait for your dare Ry it’s going to be wicked!”

When we got back to the house Rylie went to the kitchen to get us all sodas from the fridge. Sara ran up the stairs to get new panties. I followed her with my eyes, her slit on display the whole way up. When she disappeared from view I looked to Emma, she had caught me watching my sister.

She reached over and rubbed my hardon over my shorts. “You are a perv,” she said giggling, “that’s your lil sister.” I could feel my face flush. “It’s OK, I peeked at it too,” she continued with a wink.

“Do we need to get you two a room?” Rylie said from the kitchen doorway. We separated quickly and accepted our cold cans of soda. We sat on the couch, talked and laughed about Sara’s recent dare as we waited for her to return.

When Sara finally made her way down to us, I think she may have used the restroom, we all resumed our seats on the floor.

“I know you have something planned for me but its Sara turn and I have an idea,” Rylie said to Sara. They leaned together and whispered.

“That’s disgusting Ry,” my sister said loudly, “but he will probably do it.”
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: