View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 08:21 PM   #41
Trucker28

Sara quietly stewed for a minute before telling in Emma it was her turn. “Tell us all about who you jacked off.”

“Oh…” she wasn’t expecting Sara to ask the same question. “I promised him I wouldn’t tell.”

“You have to,” Rylie countered.

“If I have to…but you really don’t want to hear this.” she said turning to Rylie. “Please don’t be mad,” She begged.

“What are you talking about?” Rylie asked confused

Sara continued, “Two weeks ago my mom had taken away my phone for talking back to her. I went for a walk and saw your brother outside your house. I asked if you were there but you weren’t home. We were just hanging out talking and that’s when he told me about seeing you naked.”

“Wait a second, are you going to tell me you jacked off Skyler?” Rylie sounded shocked.

“He was really sweet and girls his age are about as flat as me, so I didn’t feel so embarrassed.”

“I don’t know if you should keep going,” Rylie whispered.

“Heck no, this is getting good,” said Sara, finally not being the embarrassed one.

Emma started to giggle, “I really shouldn’t tell this, but you know what happened in the movie we just watched?” She waited a second. I don’t think any of us knew what she was talking about. “Well,” she continued anyways, “it happened when I started to pull his pants off.”

“OMG! He came in his pants like the American Pie guy?” Sara laughed.

I felt a little sorry for the kid. The girls laughed at his size and now this. “Hey, that was probably the first time a hot girl was getting in his pants. It is embarrassing for him too.”

“Yah, the second time he did much better.”

“Oh, please, please, please stop talking. Wait! No! No! No! You showed me that picture!” Rylie was really freaking out.

“No I didn’t!” said Emma. The she looked at Sara realizing who else had the picture. “Really! Who didn’t you show it to?”

“I didn’t know I was showing Rylie a picture of her little brother’s dick.” She did not sound sorry because she couldn’t keep in the laughter.

“You are a SLUTTY LITTLE BITCHES!” Rylie yelled at both girls. “He’s my little brother!”

This scared Emma, she started to cry, “I’m sorry,” she whimpered.

“Hey Rylie this is supposed to be fun,” I said. “You were the first one to laugh at me and Sara. And, you know that he is not that little that he wouldn’t want a beautiful girl like Emma to play with his dick. Yelling at her is uncalled for.”

“Fine,” she said, “let’s just move on, I have some dares for you two!”

“Actually,” Sara said, “It is your dare.”

“Let me guess you guys wanna see my boobs again,” she spat.
Emma still had tears in her eyes and was not looking at any of us. She was letting Sara come up with the dare and it was a good one.

“I think after yelling at Emma we should see your ass instead. In fact, I think you should lay over Brandon’s lap and we should all get to spank you ten times.”

It was quiet for a second. So far nobody had been hurt. This was new.

“What do you think Emma?” Sara asked.

“I don’t really want to spank her but I think it might be fun to watch,” she said meekly. “Can Brandon take my hits?”
That I wasn’t expecting, did she want to see Rylie suffer?

“No!” Rylie jumped in, “Sara already made the dare. If you don’t want to then its only 20.”

“Fine, I’ll just spank you last,” said Emma.

“How do you want me?” Rylie asked me. The girls giggled at the innuendo. “I mean, where are you going to sit?”

I had never spanked anyone before. Hell, I had never even been spanked that I could remember. I know my parents had threatened it a few times but they usually found a less physical solution. I looked between the couch and the kitchen chair that I had gotten a lap dance on. The couch would be more comfortable she could lay out flat with me in the middle. The chair, on the other hand, would cause her head and feet to be near the ground and her round ass pushed up toward me.

I stood up from my seated position on the floor and sat down on the chair. Without saying a word I patted my thigh. Rylie also stood and walked toward me with fear in her eyes. She stood next to my left leg, but didn’t move.

“Go ahead and climb on,” Sara said.

Rylie just laid her chest on my lap with her arms on the other side of my legs, I could feel her big boobs on my dick. I think this was a diversion and Sara noticed it too. Sara jumped up. “This won’t do,” she said, she reached under Rylie’s shirt grabbed the waist band of her purple panties. I thought for sure she would pull them down, but instead she yanked them up giving Rylie and incredible wedgie. The material stretched up into the crack of Rylie’s ass. Her two beautiful cheeks giggled with the movement. Then she pulled harder pulling Rylie forward. She was off balance, she used her hands from keeping her head from hitting the ground in front of her. I put my left arm over her to keep her from rolling off my lap. As soon as Rylie let out a little scream Sara reversed and yanked the panties down past her knees.

“There, that’s better,” Sara said. Rylie tried to kick and push herself upright but I held tight, and the awkward angle kept her on me. “The more you kick the better Brandon can see your little vagina,” she said. It was true the more she kicked and squirmed the more her thighs parted and I could see the pink slit between her legs. This settled her down a little. She calmed and waited for her swats.

“I’ll go first,” my sister said, and that was the only warning Rylie got. Sara slammed her hand into Rylie’s soft cheeks. It was rapid fire all ten shots mostly on the cheek closest to her unless the squirming Rylie moved and made her miss.

When Sara was done I looked down to see that gravity had caused Rylie’s shirt to fall over her head exposing her breasts once more. She was trying to put it in place with one hand while the other was keeping her face from hitting the floor.

“Your turn,” Sara said.

“I know but I want to make it last.” I used my right hand to gently rub the now pink ass my sister had just punished. As soon as she was completely still I brought my hand up and smacked her. Hard, but not too hard, I was afraid I might hurt her and scare her away. This night was getting to be fun. Between each hit I rubbed her until she was calm. This caused a yelp from each hit. Rylie had given up on her shirt and just let her tits hang out. Rylie’s entire forearms were on the carpet, her feet were off the ground and I could look directly down at her cute, now pink and getting redder round ass. She wasn’t complaining about me stroking her ass between hits. So drew it out spreading her ass cheeks a little too get a better view. I had never thought spanking a girl would get me so hard but it was great! My ten hits ended way too quickly.

After my tenth I asked Emma if she was ready for her turn.

“It really hurts, please don’t spank me anymore,” Rylie begged. She wasn’t sobbing but seemed like it was surely close.

Emma walked up behind Rylie’s raised ass. I don’t know if she was admiring the now red cheeks or the fact that Rylie’s pussy was completely on display. She waited a second, then said, “That looks painful and I really don’t want to spank you. So I’ll give you a choice, instead of my ten spanks, ask Brandon to touch your vagina for two minutes.”

“I’ve been touched there before but I really don’t want another spanking,” she whimpered.

“You have to ask him yourself.”

She waited a full minute, contemplating.

“BBBrandon,” she finally stuttered, “would, would you touch me.”

“Where?” asked Emma.

“My pppussy.”

“I would love to,” I replied.

I ran my hand gently over her warm red ass moving towards slowly towards her secret spot. Then, Emma pushed my hand away.

“No!” She said, “I just wanted to hear the little slut beg for it.” She swatted her lightly once then sat back down on the floor. “You’re done Ry.”
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: