View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 08:20 PM   #38
Trucker28

When the laughing finally quieted down Emma jumped in again, “Good truth Rylie, Sara now it’s your turn. Tell us the TRUTH about the boy you jacked off last week.” Emma looked at me when she was speaking to Sara. I’m guessing it was for effect, to show that she knew the truth.

“What!” My sister gasped, “I already told you!” Emma looked and me with a sneer. She had a ‘What did you tell her!’ look.

I just shrugged.

“Then, how does the guy YOU jacked off have the same birthmark as Brandon…and the same dick?!” she exclaimed.

Sara looked more horrified then when she had to tell me about her hairbrush dildo.

“Wait, you jacked off your brother!” Rylie cried, “You said you didn’t want to do anything sexual with him and you have already given him a hand job!”

“Fine!” Sara yelled, “It’s your fault, he saw the picture you sent me. Then I only had an hour to find a guy. All of his friends were busy… I didn’t have any other choice… I didn’t want to have to lick your pussy.” She was stammering now.

“Oh my God! You showed him my picture?” Emma was upset now, she reflexively used her arms to cover her chest.

Rylie was the only one laughing. “You guys are crazy!” she cried, “Incest and dick picks. How long did you stare at his dick that you could recognize it?”

Emma and Sara were glaring, still furious at each other. Rylie was laughing and loving it.

Finally Rylie tried to get the game going again. “OK you two just relax, it’s still Sara’s dare. Tell us about your first hand job.”

“Damn it!” she said. Then she went into her side of the story. “After I decided to get it over with, HE,” she emphasized, “said I had to take off all my clothes. So we got naked and I jacked him off.”

“Come on,” Rylie prodded, “You can give us more. How did it feel?”

“I don’t know hard but soft at the same time. It was so much bigger than the little guy Emma played with.”

“So, did you like stroking it?” Rylie asked again.

“It was just weird at first. I liked it better after I used the lotion, it got all slippery. Then it got really hard and I knew something was going to happen, then it all squirted out. That was gross and messy.”

“It was on her chest,” Emma snickered.

“And her cheek!” I had to add. The girls laughed again.

“You got a facial from your Bro!” Rylie howled.

“I hate you guys!” Sara bellowed.

“Oh, come on, we’re just having fun!” Emma replied.

“Yeah Brandon, is cumming on your sister fun?” Rylie asked turning Emma’s words around.

When the girls finally settled down I decided I had a question I wanted answered. “So, for my fifth question, you were kind of wet and horny after our fun. Did you masturbate when I left, and did you use harry?”

“No,” she replied, “It was in the bathroom and you were in there cleaning up.”

It was silent for a second. Then Emma said, “You avoided the first part of the question. Did you masturbate after?”

Sara silently nodded her head looking defeated.

I knew it.

“I’ve got a question, but it’s for Brandon. Would you answer a truth?” Rylie asked me.

“I guess, why not?” I replied. I figured she was going to ask if I enjoyed it.

“Did you actually call any of your friends to come over?”

I couldn’t help but laugh, “Hell no! Why would I hookup one of them with my sister.”

Sara glared at me, “You’re such a perv!”

Emma and Rylie’s laughter started up again.

Sara quietly stewed for a minute before telling in Emma it was her turn. “Tell us all about who you jacked off.”

“Oh…” she wasn’t expecting Sara to ask the same question. “I promised him I wouldn’t tell.”
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: