Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 10:19 AM   #135
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

“You were both wonderful,” I said, taking a sip of champagne, “But I must say, Caroline did commit with using her pee for me.”

“Does that mean I won?” she asked excitedly.

“Yes, my slave, congratulations!” I replied, laughing.

Kate looked a little disappointed, “Don’t pout,” I told her, but her gaze had fallen to the door.

I turned my head to where she was looking and saw Belle standing there; she wore white booty shorts and a matching bra which looked to be two sizes too small for her. Her already ample chest looked as if it was about to pop out of what little fabric was there.

I stared as she walked over to me. She pulled a table over from the other side of the room, sat it in front of me and took the remote to play the music. She then knelt on the table, her legs as far apart as possible, pushing her chest right out and handing me a switch knife.

“I want you to cut these clothes off of me Shawn,” she whispered to me, placing her hands on her hips.

I stood up as her eyes followed. The only sound in the room was the music playing. I took the knife and promptly cut off the bra in the middle. Her breasts popped out and I caressed her right breast with my hand. Her nipples were already hard, and her skin was covered in goosebumps.

I crouched down to cut the booty shorts off, cutting up the leg on either side. As the fabric fell away I could see how wet her pussy was already. Before I could touch anything else, her hand wrapped around the knife and took it.

“Showtime I think,” she said softly to me.

Belle placed the knife on the table and walked towards a pole, swaying her hips. She began to dance on the pole Kate was using, and we watched mesmerized at her acrobatic skills.

I glanced over to Kate and Caroline who were both still naked; “Touch yourselves,” I whispered to them.

They didn’t even flinch as they began to play with their bodies. I looked to my other side to see the rest staring at our dancer. Benji was playing with April’s pussy, and Lindsey and Ashley were fidgeting in their seats.

As a new song started, Belle beckoned Kate over with her finger. Kate got up slowly and walked towards Belle. My cock was getting hard as I watched Belle touch Kate’s naked body seductively. She started to dance around her, before bending her over and licking her pussy. I watched as Kate moaned and sighed, and as Belle touched her own pussy at the same time.

“Go assist Belle,” I whispered to Caroline.

Caroline got up and crawled over to the two girls, kneeling down and licking Belle’s ass and pussy. I watched as Belle jolted and could almost make out a smile on her face. Kate’s legs were beginning to buckle and I watched Belle pull away as Kate came. Caroline was still going for it, and the throbbing in my pants intensified.

Belle touched her breasts as Caroline licked and sucked and finally she came. As they both stood up, I saw Belle whisper something to Caroline. They both smiled and then looked in my direction. She whispered to Kate as well and the same thing happened. I sat back in my seat as I watched all three of their naked bodies crawl towards me.

“Can we relieve you Master?” Caroline said.

I looked at all three girls and nodded ‘yes’ as they unbuckled my pants and took my cock out. Belle played with it in her hands, and Caroline ducked under to lick my balls. Kate came up to kiss me and I played with her breasts as she did. I then felt a set of lips around the head of my cock and looked down to see Belle slowly taking my shaft in her mouth. Caroline was still licking my balls and I could feel the orgasm building in me.

Belle and Caroline then swapped and I was getting close. I pulled away from Kate and told the girls to stop and kneel, mouths open and tongues out. I stood up and took my hard cock in my hands, aiming for the three girls mouths. I shot some of my load into each of their mouths and watched as they each swallowed.

“Thank you Master,” Caroline said.

“Thank you ladies,” I smirked.

The rest of our party clapped, and Belle made her way to the pole again. She danced as I brought myself down from the orgasm and glanced at my watch. It was nearly 2am, but I had plans for tomorrow and wanted my girls to be rested.

As Belle finished a dance I stood up; “Thank you Belle for a wonderful evening, but I need to get these girls back and rested. I have a lot of fun in store for them tomorrow,” I said.

I then turned to the others and thanked them for a wonderful day, apologising for leaving so early. I told Kate and Caroline to dress and say their goodbyes.

“Enjoy the rest of your evening,” I told the room, and watched as Ashley and Belle approached me.

“Thank you Shawn. This has been a wonderful day, really. It’s better than anything I could have ever imagined,” Ashley said.

“Don’t be a stranger,” said Belle, winking.

The three of us exited the room, entering the main floor once again. Kate and Caroline were in front of me and I watched them as we left the strip club, satisfied with their performance so far.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShawnC for this post: