View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 10:13 PM   #29
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Four is Two II [Cassie]

A new school is always an exciting thing. After three years in the same boarding school, it was nice to be back in a public school, even under the circumstances.

My first days at my new school weren't that remarkable. I sat in my classes, got introduced and learned to adapt to the new mood. I didn't have to wear a uniform so that was a plus. I had always hated that plaid skirt. I was always more into jeans. They were banned at the school but at least I got to wear long pants.

The first true friend I met was a girl named Sarah. I met her after class while waiting for the bus to take me home. She was talking to another girl named Jennifer. They seemed to be tight from the way they chatted. My memories took me back to moments with Bradley or Alice and I sighed. Eventually, this Jennifer left and Sarah came to sit beside me. For a moment, we stood silent. She turned to me.

"Hi. I'm Sarah."
"Cassie."

We shook hands.

"You're new this year."
"Yeah."
"I like your hair."

I had long hair at that time, and I always kept it in a pony tail. It was hard to go unnoticed with my freckles and red hair. Sarah had shoulder length auburn hair, a little wavy. She was very pretty.

"Thanks."
"Where are you from?"
"Around here, actually. I was just... at another school."
"That's cool. But you're here now."
"Thanks. Listen, you don't have to be all nice to me."
"I like being nice."

She smiled at me. She had a kind of wonderful smile that could chase away worries and make you feel giddy.

"What do you think of the school?"
"It's fine. Haven't been here long enough to forge an opinion."
"My advice Cassie. Take school for what it is and make your life around it."
"Okay."
"Not that you look like you need advice."

She giggled. For some reason, I wanted to kiss her. Memories of Alice kept rolling around in my head.

"If you don't have anyone to sit with tomorrow, you can sit with me and my friends in the lunchroom."

And that's how I was introduced to Sarah, Jennifer, Mary... and Claire.

A word on Claire: it was noon the next day and I walked into the cafeteria. I found Sarah's table. Introductions were made to Jennifer and Mary. As I began to sat down, I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, long blonde hair, gorgeous smile, with a pose so striking it made me shiver. Her eyes were blue as the sky and her lips pouty, but not enough. Her breasts under her shirt were just in the right proportions with the rest of her curves. I simply stared at her and froze as she joined us.

"Cassie, this is Claire."

I moved aside and gave her my seat. I moved to the other side of the table so I could sit in front of her.

"Well?"
"Oh! Hi Claire."

I had never had such a reaction with anyone. My heart was racing. I felt my nipples harden and my sex became moist. It was similar to what I had felt for Alice, but only stronger. As Claire spoke, the words jumped out of her mouth but they couldn't reach my ears. I just stared at her lips, wanting to link them to mine. Sarah tapped me on the shoulder and brought me back to reality.

"Are you okay Cassie?"
"Oh! Yeah. Sure."

That lunch, I heard them talking about everything, but I only paid attention to what Claire was saying. She was in the same year as me, but we had no classes together. She enjoyed dancing, swimming and sewing. She made some of her own clothing with her mother's accessories. She showed us a scarf she wore. She told us about this girl she had seen who was clearly pregnant; she related a tale about some boy she had seen on the news who had been reunited with his birth mother. She could have read a cake recipe, I would still have been enthralled. When we moved out of the cafeteria and into the yard, I followed her. It was all I could do but watch her leave when she left for classes.

That night, in my bed, I cried my tears out. I did the same the next few nights. I'd meet her in the cafeteria, listen to her stories and barely speak. I would watch her leave and my heart would break every time.

It wasn't healthy to live that way.

That Sunday, in the park, I was riding my bicycle when I heard someone call my name. I turned to look and froze. Bradley. I jumped off my bike and ran into his arms.

"Bradley? My God!"
"Cassie... My sweet Cassie!"

We had not seen each other since that night we had spent together. All the memories resurfaced and I could tell he was experiencing the same things. I wanted to kiss him but something held me back. It would take me a while to understand what.

"How are you? It's so good to see you, Bradley."

We were still holding on to each other, as if we were afraid this moment would end.

"I've been good. You?"
"So so..."
"Really?"
"Yeah."

I hugged him tight and this time I kissed him on the lips, just a peck, nothing involving. I dragged him to a bench and retrieved my bike.

"Three years."
"I know. Wow!"
"I hope... it's not because of me that..."
"Oh no, Bradley! You were the best thing to ever happen. I wanted that, we both did."
"Yeah, but look where it got us."
"You're here now."

He shied away from me. I was making him uncomfortable. We shifted subject and talked about our respective schools. He'd been sent one year abroad to his cousin's in Africa after the incident, then he'd come back and resumed his class. He was one year behind me. I told him about the boarding school but didn't mention Alice.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"
"Nothing steady."

I lowered my head.

"Brad..."
"Cass..."

I remembered his embrace. I felt the confusion I was living in and I wanted something to break it.

"Brad... can we go somewhere?"
"Cass?"
"Please."

He took my hand and we headed away from the park. We couldn't go to his place and we certainly couldn't go to mine so we walked around a while. It took us a long time but we finally decided to head to our old stomping grounds. We got to our old school. We went around the fence. The place had a familiar look.

"Remember where we kissed?"
"Sure do."

We walked over to the playground. I leaned against the wooden structure. I was much shorter back then. Bradley walked over to me.

"Listen, Cass... I'm not seeing anyone regularly but..."
"Bradley."
"Yes."
"Kiss me."

He leaned in and planted his lips on mine. I closed my eyes. I tried to recapture the moment. I almost grasped it but then it slipped away.

"Again."

This time, the kiss was more intense. We played with our tongues, like we had that time we had sex. I almost felt the connection again. But there was something missing. Something gone.

"Again."
"Cassie..."

I lowered my head and started to cry.

"What's wrong?"
"I don't know. I've missed you but... we've grown apart and... I think I'm in love with someone but seeing you again and... I don't know."

He hugged me tight.

"I'd love nothing than make love to you again, Cassie, but it has to feel right. That's why it felt so good last time. Because it was right. I dreamt of that night and still do sometimes. And now look at you..."

He stepped back. Three years had passed. I had blossomed. I was no longer a shy teenager - he had no idea how far I had come in fact. I had breasts, I had hips, my hair was longer. I felt like a young woman. I desired him as a young woman. But I didn't love him.

"You're so beautiful. But... I don't want to hurt you, and I'm afraid I might. And there's this girl in my class, well..."

I smiled at him, drying my tears.

"Me too."
"What?"
"There's this girl too, at my school."

He paused.

"Girl?"
"Yeah. It's a girl. I'm in love with a girl."

Bradley was stunned, but his smile was all over his face.

"Well that's unexpected..."
"Bradley, my parents sent me away to an all-girls school. I mean... come on. Don't they watch movies? Don't they know what goes on there?"
"Is it really like that?"
"No, not really. I'm just teasing. But I am... I've had sex with girls and... well... I'm in love with one right now and I don't know if..."

Bradley hugged me again.

"Does that mean you're a lesbian? Because I'd hate to think I was the one who...?"

I punched him in the shoulder.

"It's not like that silly. I don't know. Maybe. I think I like guys too. I miss guys. But this girl..."

I told him about Claire. He told me about Brandine. We compared notes. It was the single most interesting conversation of my life, taking about our potential lovers. It was like old times.

"You know what's sad, Bradley?"
"Tell me."
"I really do want to fuck."

He looked away for a moment.

"I'd like to oblige, honest... but, I don't think it would be right. For Claire or Brandine."
"You're probably right... but if it doesn't work out on our ends, I'm definitely going to look you up for some sex."
"Okay. You do that."

We spent the rest of the afternoon rehashing old stories. Eventually, we parted company. We didn't bother exchanging coordinates. We both knew where the other lived.

That night, I was both glad and sad by the fact that I had not slept with Bradley. I was relieved that we didn't complicate things, but I really did want sex. Ever since I had left the boarding school, I had been obligated to relieve myself of my sexual tension. I enjoyed it but I really wanted to feel someone's hands on me.

It would take a few weeks but I would eventually get my wish.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote