View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 02:31 PM   #2
tequila mockingbird

Default The plan fails before it starts.

The girls were high of sugar and excitement as they giggled to each other and danced to the music videos on the TV, It was Sophie’s birthday and she had convinced her parents to let her have a sleepover and the best thing was they were away for the weekend. So her and her four closest friends had taken over the living room. At some point during the fun Olivia had pulled out a tatty old board game from her bag. “Look what my mum got me” she laughed, they all gathered round to see the quiz dare game aimed at kids aged 7-12. “My mum thought we could play it” she laughed again opening it up “she got it from a charity shop, look what I found inside!” she pulled out the edited rules and dare sheet. They all giggled and gasped in shock at what was on it. It was obvious then they was going to play but again Olivia put in “we need to get your bro to play too!” the others laughed but it was no Joke “No way, I’m not letting him see me undressed!” said Ella shocked at the idea. The others put in their agreement.

“No it’s fine, I’ve put the entire girly question we’ll know to the front and the boy stuff to the back” she said smugly. “just think about it, one you’ll get to totally embarrass him Soph and I know how much he does your head in, also Ella has never seen a naked boy and has a massive crush on your bro, three when he losers we can make him our slave how good will this sleepover be? ” for various reasons they all agreed, if truth be told only Sophie had only seen one naked teen and that was her brother’s bum getting in the shower as she walked in. The thought made them all giggle and plot, Sophie went upstairs and came down with Harry, he was dubious at first however after a bit of pestering and been called a chicken he agreed. The real reason was he considered his self pretty smart and with 5 girls playing the game the chances of him losing were low, he might get lucky enough to see his first naked girl.

They all sat down to play the game, they had all agreed that no one could quit and the others would enforce, they all swore on their friendship and they told Harry that if he backed out they would gang up on him and make him sorry. However before the first dice was thrown Harry reached over and started shuffling the cards, all the girls watched in horror as his poker experience showed through as the cards danced and mixed and were finally placed back down, the playing field had been leveled and it was every teen for themselves.
tequila mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote