Thread: M Freeze
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 07:38 AM   #2
nnails

Default Saturday night at Laura’s

Saturday night at Laura’s

I just pulled up on to drive of my friend Laura. I am nervously excited as I am going to have my second m freeze experience tonight. The last experiment was pure bliss. Frozen pussy tingling and just wonder what will happen next. This time is going to be better. I brought toys and I have friend to help me with it.

I parked the car got out and walked up to door and rung door. Laura answer quickly, clearly excited. “Well hello you naughty girlie” , “ready for some more fun”. I said “o yes where is lee” . Lee was her husband and I wanted to make sure he was not about. “Laura replied “ he is out for the night so we can play tonight in peace”. We walked in to living room.
We chatted for a while drunk vodka and orange . Laura explained that if I had put the vibrator in I would have been getting off for the full hour not just when tingles and it’s so good but exhausting and you sleep so well after. Laura had also brought some new duracl batteries for toys. Laura was also explained that M freeze come in different size tablets and different strength. I you just take tablet it takes 20minute to dissolve in stomach before it takes effect but if you dissolve in a drink the effects are quicker. I was getting excited and feel my heart jump when she explained that we was going to go upstairs get naked on the bed and she was going to make sure I was stimulated this time and when she is sure you done Laura will join me on the bed. This felt so naughty been froze on my bed with my friend. We finished our drinks and Laura turned round and said” shall we refill our drinks and go upstairs and get comfy for the night?”

We walked in to bedroom. Laura walked and got a little bag tables from the bottom sock draw. Opened the bag and took some tablets out and dropped 2 blue tablets in to each drink. She put the glasses on the bed side table. Laura began stripping of as soon as she had done this. Laura was 36 long blonde hair nice side boobs . Laura began putting her cloths on the ottoman. I began putting taking my clothes off. Soon we was both naked and looking at each other. I never thought I would be like this. Laura looked at me and said “well let’s get you bed comfy for tonight fun”. The double bed had nice think duvet on and 3 pillows on each side of the bed. The dressing table had large mirror and Large Clock on it. Laura “o yes the clock is there so you can see how long you been under and how long left.” I got on the bed on left hand side and Laura instructed me to open my leg like I was going to get ready to get laid. I got myself comfy ready for the experience. I checked the time and it said 8.10pm. Laura said “We should be under till after 10”

Laura past me the drink. I gulped in down in one. I lied back and Laura just looked at me and smiled. Keep your legs open I will do the rest when you ready. A few minutes past and I smiled back and was about to say it’s not working when I had the tingling feeling and I was froze. Laura smiled and “said I can tell you’re gone by your eyes. “Well Carolyn we better get the vibrator started and fitted inside you. Laura started the vibrator and kneeled over to me and said “you are going to enjoy this”. Laura slid the vibrator all the way and ensure the knobbly thing was on my clit. If I could have jumped I would have done the wave after wave of pure please and I could do nothing to stop it or move. My mine was exploding with pleasure. Laura said “well you’re done for next few hours and it’s time for me to join you. Laura walked round to the right side of bed . I could see in my side vision Laura was getting the same position as I was but putting the vibrator in before she gulped the drink down. Laura gulped the drink down laid back and waited to join me in pure bliss for few hours.

Or so I thought ……..
nnails is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to nnails for this post: