Thread: Fiction: My new life as a girl.
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 06:32 AM   #55
annaw

As promised <3

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

After a couple more days in the infirmary I was sent back to my cell. When I entered my cell I noticed Luke wasn’t there. Instead lied an enormous, hairy, man in my bed. He looked up when I entered. “Ah, you must be my roomie.” He chuckled. “Where’s Luke?” I asked, skipping the pleasantries. “Luke was sent to max.” the hairy man said triumphantly. “He killed a guard or something.” He sat up in the bed and stretched a hand out towards me. “I’m Roger.” I reached for his hand “I’m Luc-” As soon as I grabbed his hand to shake it he pulled me into his lap. “Well, well! Aren’t we friendly?” He said as he held me firmly against his body with one hand while squeezing my butt with the other. “I’ve heard you are quite the little slut.” He said and kissed my neck. I didn’t reply. “That’s good. I like girly young boys like yourself.” He said and chuckled some more. “Now why don’t you get down on your knees and show me what you’re good at.” He let me go and I immediately sprung back to my feet. I took a step back and contemplated resisting. I didn’t enjoy pleasuring assholes like this… but if there was something I had learned since the day I was kidnapped, is that resisting never makes things easier. Especially not when you are locked in a cell together and he’s more than twice your size. So I got on my knees in front of him and he helped me pull his pants down. His dick wasn’t as thick as Luke’s but it was longer. I gently licked it a few times and it almost immediately got hard. As soon as I took the tip into my mouth he grabbed the back of my head and forced himself down my throat. He stood up, with his dick still down my throat, and started fucking my head violently. “I think it’s time to give that ass of your’s a test run.” He said and chuckled as he pulled his dick back out from my mouth. He pushed me down on the floor, turned me over, and pulled my pants down to my knees. He straddled me and teased me with his dick before he slid it in. He inserted it slowly but firmly while moaning a little. Once he bottomed out he started pounding me as hard and violently as he had fucked my throat moments earlier.

The next two days were a living hell. Without Luke I was defenseless prey in a locked cage full of predators. I was constantly being used, one way or the other. I tried telling a guard but that only ended with his dick in my mouth as well. I tried staying strong. I really tried. I told myself again and again it was only a few more days before getting transferred and that I could do it, after all I’ve been through, I could do it. But my self-encouragement didn’t make it easier. Lying in my bunk, tears streaming down my face, I thought to myself that I had to do something.

The next morning began like the last two, with Roger using me until he was satisfied. He basically used me as a sex toy, with me being so small and him being so huge, he easily lifted me and manipulated me in any way he wished and there was ultimately nothing I could do about it. During breakfast I gathered my thoughts. I knew what I needed to do. After finishing my meal I grabbed the tray and began slowly walking towards the tray-return counter. When I walked past, Gary, one of the nicer guards in this prison, I mumbled “Sorry.” as I swung my tray, as hard as I could, against Gary’s head. Silence spread throughout the cafeteria and for a moment the time seemed to be frozen. Gary stumbled a little to one side as I hit him and quick as a western gunslinger he grabbed the tazer strapped to his belt and buried it in the side of my body. As soon as the tazer touched me, my whole body tensed up, causing me to fall down on the ground. My body shook uncontrollably for a few moments and by the time I was able to move any part of my body again, I was handcuffed behind my back and being carried away by Gary and another guard. They carried me off, down some stairs and through a few corridors. Neither of them saying a word, noticeably pissed off at me. They opened a solid steel door and pushed me forcibly into the room. One of the guards removed the handcuffs and the other pushed me further into the room as soon as the cuffs were off, causing me to stumble to the ground. I heard them slam the door shut behind me and all of the light went away, leaving me in complete darkness. I felt around the walls of the room I was in and found there was not much too it. It was maybe 3x3 meters big and completely empty. There wasn’t even a bed. I leaned against one of the walls and closed my eyes. My plan had worked. No prisoner could touch me in here. For the first time in a long time I actually felt somewhat safe. I fell asleep moments later with a big smile on my lips.

I woke up by the sound of my cell door opening. I could see the silhouette of a man standing in the doorway but there was almost no light behind him, making it impossible to see who it was. He quickly walked over to me before I had any time to react and put a strip of duct tape over my mouth as well as a bag over my head. He pulled me to my feet and pushed me against the wall in order to handcuff me behind my back again. He pushed me in front of him, grabbing my shoulders and turning me whenever I had to turn. I could tell from the sound of our footsteps that there was at least one more person walking, aside from the one who blindfolded and cuffed me. After a while they opened a door leading outside. I could hear rain smattering against the ground. They pushed me outside and hurriedly, brought me forward in a straight line for a few hundred meters. Eventually they slowed back down and came to a halt. We stood still for what, at least felt like, an hour, but the complete silence and stasis of this situation probably meant it was closer to maybe 20 or 30 minutes. By now I was completely soaking wet from the heavy rainfall. After a while a car approached and stopped in front of us. A car door opened and closed in close succession followed by another opening. I heard footsteps coming straight towards me. Suddenly the sack covering my face was yanked off and in front of me stood Stephen with a grim look on his face.

How could this be? I thought to myself. I was absolutely sure he was in prison by now. That was the whole point of the police raid wasn’t it? “Missed me?” He said with a very quick and annoyed smile on his lips. Looking at his eyes, he seemed furious. He pulled a knife from one of his pockets and pushed it against my chest. He grabbed my shirt with his other hand and cut it all the way down. He paused when he saw the tattoo on my body. He pulled my pants down and looked for the tattoo he put there what feels like so long ago. “Fucking bitch!” He yelled when he noticed it was covered up. “Did you think this is all it would take to be free again? Covering up the tattoo?” He continued cutting my shirt until it was completely removed from my body. I was now standing naked in some parking lot in the pouring rain. I tried saying something but the duct tape covering my mouth made it just mumbling. “Shut up.” Stephen said and slapped me. “Luke’s bitch huh? You found yourself a new owner you fucking slut.” He turned around to the chauffeur and said “Find out who that is.” before turning back to me. He put the bag back over my head and grabbed me by the arm pulling me back to his car. As he pushed me inside I could hear two silenced gunshots right behind us followed by the sound of two bodies hitting the ground. Shortly after the driver's door opened and closed and we drove off.

--------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading <3

Again, comments and feedback is always extremely appreciated. It's the fuel that keeps the motor running and it lets me know someone is actually reading.

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!

Last edited by annaw; 10-15-2017 at 01:28 AM.
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to annaw for this post: