Thread: 19/F Dare me!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2024, 01:21 PM   #5
ChloeHere

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Go to a convenience store or any local store naked under a coat. Buy condoms and nothing else. Go barefoot in the store, too. Flash a clerk! Spend at least 10 minutes in the store.

Enjoy..be safe.
Hi! This is how it went
First off I got naked and grabbed a coat that would cover me enough when closed. I headed to a nearby convenience store, which didn't take too long to get there. When inside I took my shoes off so that I would be barefoot and asked a clerk who was fixing some stuff in an aisle where the condoms where located, and while he was telling me I quickly undid my coat and flashed him, he was sort of in silence for a brief second and smiled while looking at my tits and finished telling me about the condoms, I thanked and went looking for them. I decided to leave my coat undone for a little bit until I got to the condoms, looked at them and grabbed some. I closed my coat again and just sort of walked around for a few more minutes until the 10 minutes where up, I noticed the clerk that I flashed before a few times and every time I walked past him or close to him he would stare at me, I decided to flash him again and closed my coat once again before going to the register to pay. I quickly did that and put my shoes back on and simply left and went back to my place.
It was a fun and simple dare to do!

here's my kink/humansexmap
ChloeHere is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ChloeHere for this post: