View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 12:51 PM   #2
dragonator
getDare Devil

Past:
~ Can you remember what you were each year for Halloween? Yep

~ What was your favorite childhood costume? A home made wizard costume, I wor it like 5 years straight

~ What was your least favorite? Charlamander, it was the only store bought costume i can ever rember wearing.

~ Did you ever split/trade your candy with other family members? yea, m parents always made me give them some lol

~ What was your favorite candy? mily way bar

~ Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ex: carving pumpkins, etc) carving pumpkins

~ Have you ever been to a haunted house? yea, didnt scare me

~ Are you a chicken, or a brave chicken? neither, i dont even rember what fear feels like...

~ What is your fondest memory of Halloween? winning every costume contest i was in.

Present:
~ What are your plans for Halloween night this year? sit down and either read or if i can play some halloween tord

~ How old are you? 15

~ Do you think you are too old for Trick-or-Treating? yes

~ Are you dressing up? If so - what are you going to be? pirate, from my renessance festival costumes, just incase i have to answer the door

~ Have you been to a haunted house this year? nope, they dont scare me so i stopped going

~ Do you get scared easily? i dont even rember the feeling of fear

~ What is Trick-or-Treating like in your area? ok

~ Is your house decorated? nope

~ Has your favorite candy changed from when you were little? nope

~ Would you be willing to do a Halloween Dare? (I won't dare you) definately

Future:
~ What would you like to dress up as in the future? a barbarian so i can run around in just a loin cloth at a halloween party lol

~ Would you ever wear a 'sexy' Halloween costume? yes, i want to be a sexy male barbarian and go in just a loincloth and show off my muscles to the sexy chicks

~ What would you like to do next year or in the years to come? go as a sexy barbarian to a halloween party is all i can think off...

~ Are there any traditions you'd like to start/carry through in the future? pumpkin carving

Other:
What is your favorite scary movie? they dont scare me so i aint watched them in so long idr lol
Do you believe in ghosts? yes
Trick or Treat? trick

i must do any dare that i get as long as this is a part of my signiture
I was dared to post my full erect length. my full erect penis length is 3 inches.
dragonator is offline   Reply With Quote