Thread: Fiction: step sister's slave
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 05:37 PM   #19
r0ckstar

sorry for the long wait, been pretty busy, so here’s the next part:

Emily: cheer up butter cup, your one punishment down, now come in my room I bought a little toy for you,

Katie slowly gets of the bed and follows Emily in her room. Once there Emily hands her a small package, with the title wireless vibrating panty pal. Having never seen one of these, Katie gives Emily a dumbstruck look. Emily then hangs her a black see threw thong. Katie puts on the new thong noticing that it fits just snugly. Emily then gets on her knees, and with her right index finger pulls on the front of the thong and with her left hand, takes the heart shaped vibrator, separates the two pieces and places the first part inside the panties against Katie’s clit, then with her right hand, places the second part on the front of the panties, feeling a magnetic force holding the two pieces together.

Emily then gets up and tells Katie to go see herself in the mirror. Obliging to her mistress’s demand, Katie walks to the mirror in the corner of the room, and admires her slim figure in the mirror. Completely naked except for the see threw underwear, with the red little heart on them, her nipples standing out from all the excitement. Then all of a sudden Katie moans, arches her back, and grabs at her underwear, as the little heart starts to vibrate. Then as suddenly as they started, the vibrations strop, and Katie gets a hard smack on her on her right as cheek.

Emily: don’t you dare touch yourself down there without my permission you little slut.

Katie: I beg your pardon mistress

Emily: that’s better, now head down stairs and make us some eggs and toast for breakfast, while I get you next surprise. And don’t forget to open all the blinds on the kitchen windows.

Katie walks out of the room and heads to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen Katie unwillingly does as she was told and opens up all the blinds. The kitchen being placed on the corner of the house, The north wall windows above the counter top give a view of the backyard, while the windows on the west wall show the street, and at the same time shows anyone who happens to be walking past a great view of Katie’s mostly naked body. As Katie takes out the frying pan and the toaster, the vibrations on her clit start up again, although slower then the first time, Katie can just manage not to start rubbing herself. She then hears Emily’s voice from upstairs:

Emily: While your at it, be a nice little slave and go fetch the paper outside.

Katie stands there, letting the words sink in.

Emily: now slut!

Katie makes her way to the front door, as she does so, the vibrations stop once again. Peeking outside threw a window, Katie sees the paper at the end of the driveway. With the pleasure vibes gone, the tough of being naked outside, completely sets in, leaving Katie scared and excited at the same time.

After a quick breath, Katie gets out the door, and with a few quick glances on both sides, she nervously jogs to the end of the driveway and grabs the paper, and runs back to the door to find it locked with her step sister grinning behind it. Great now what.

Emily: I have a little challenge for you before you can come back in my little slut.

With the fear of someone seeing her in this state outside, Katie is all ears.
r0ckstar is offline   Reply With Quote