Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 06:30 AM   #5
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Installing myself comfortably on the sofa, I laid eyes on this beautiful woman who offered herself *to me in all her delicacy, head bowed in submission.

-What Prompted you to respond to my ad?
-Since Early age I feel the need to be submissive and to obey the will of a dominant person, she replied shyly. I always had the feeling of being a half a person because I have no master to serve. I feel that I have no use as long as I do not belong to a man who will take me*. I want to be trained to be a good slave.

I only had to hear her sweet voice and her wise words to get hard. As she spoke, I could not help but imagine her at* my service, her perfect body clutched in a leather harness, her little neck imprisoned in a collar ornamented with an O ring, her plump and beautiful naked ass* exposed to my eyes . I imagined her on a leash while walking in the apartment, as she walked on all fours.

I listened to her talk, distracted, my eyes focussing on her large breasts, and I was startled when she said:

-I'm a virgin. I never even masturbated, despite the cravings that drove me stroking my pussy. I wanted to keep myself for the man who would be worthy of being my Master.

I felt the excitement growing in my pants. I congratulated her for having preserved herself *for her initiation and I began to explain my rules and my requirements. She listened attentively in silence, very seriously, as I spoke. I explained in detail my expectations towards* my slave, the punishment that would be applied in case of disobedience, awards, etc.
An intense expression of happiness filled her face when I told her that I agreed to take her as my slave. She leaned forward and kissed my feet, thanking me, desperate for recognition.

-As long as you haven't been subjected to my rituals, you cannot call me Master but you will continue to call me sir, I said sternly.

-Yes, sir. Thank you sir, she replied gratefully.
-I will keep the ritual secret : you will be kept in ignorance until you go through it.*. Fear not: there is nothing satanic, but you will endure a series of tests that will test your endurance and your limits. Be aware that pain is involved and I will not take No or Stop It as acceptable words. Once you get into the rituals, you don't stop until we're done. But a good slave knows endure pain for the pleasure of her Master and you do not want to disappoint me, while you're still nothing, isn't it?
-No sir,' she replied. I'll be strong for you.
-Very well , I said, satisfied.

I thought for a moment, then I added:

-I will also give you a new name. Your current name is the name of a free woman. Besides, I don't like it, so I will give you your own slave name .

-Thank you, sir, she replied, nodding in recognition. May I know what is this name?
-You will ask* no question to your future Master! I replied sternly. You will only know that name at the time of your initiation !

-Forgive me, sir. I will not ask any more questions. she replied humbly, regretting her misconduct.

I ended this interview telling her that her initiation would take place the following Saturday. I gave her a series of instructions she had to respect to the letter:

-Wear a simple white T-shirt, without a bra, a black skirt with a white g-string, no stockings and no shoes;
-Wear a light makeup;
-be completely shaved;
- wear no perfume;
-be fasted for six hours;
- no* jewelry.

Failure to do so and she would no longer be allowed to return at my appartment.
She assured me that she would respect my instructions to the letter, then I allowed her to get dressed.

-Can I respectfully ask you a favor ?, she asked timidly.
-You may, but i may deny you that favor if I judge it unworthy of my attention , I replied.
-Can I kiss you, sir ?, she asked, with a pleading look.

I pretended to think, but I accepted. She got up and kissed me briefly on the lips. How sweet her lips felt against mine! I resisted the furious urge* rip her clothes off her body and deflower her on the floor of my living room! She got dressed. and I gave her permission to leave. After she left, I felt very lonely ...

How I longed to be Saturday!

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote