View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 01:07 AM   #37
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

What’s really nice on here is just how much everyone cares for my welfare. As my pussy was so badly punished people have been setting my tasks to use my mouth until my pussy is recovered, meaning I get to keep being a slut but also recover, so thank you

Last task was a relatively straightforward one. Suck off 3 guys while wearing a short leather skirt, plugged and heels. I did this on Friday night after work. Wearing a tight shirt leather skirt, a tiny white top and 6” heels with my ass plugged I hit the town and a couple of bars I know. I’ll be honest I looked cheap and slutty and although some bruises were showing it wasn’t too many to draw too much attention to them

The first guy that approached me was in his 20s, super confident and super sexy. He bought me a couple of drinks and we chatted. I was totally flirting and making it clear I wanted him and he knew he was going to have me. The hard part was going to only give him a bj and not go the whole way. In the end after a few drinks I just blurted out “I really want to suck your cock”. He looked a bit surprised and said “now?” “Yes, right now”. As confident as anything he just took my hand and led me straight into a cubicle in the mens toilet. Didn’t matter that there were a few people in there, I was straight on my knees tugging at his trousers desperately trying to get his cock out. And wow, what a cock. About 7” long and thick. He was fully erect and the thick veins on his cock were amazing. His balls hung low and were big as well. I literally gasped and licked the tip to taste his precum. Mmmmm, running my tongue up and down his shaft and then sucking and kissing his balls i savoured ever inch of his cock. I could hear his breathing getting faster and heavier so I then placed my lips around the head and started to flick it with my tongue. I was going to enjoy this and I was going to give him the best bj he’d ever had. Slowly I took more and more of it into my mouth, feeling it at the back of my throat and then some more and I pushed its whole length into me until my nose was pressed up against his his stomach. He was completely hairless. I help it here for a few seconds then withdrew leaving my drool hanging off and I repeated several times getting faster until I felt him start to tense. And I knew he was close. So I stopped and turned my attention to his balls again, keeping him close to prolong both our pleasure.

I knew at some point it would get to much and after a while he grabbed the back of my head and held it firm and started to fuck my throat I let him of course and he increased pace then I felt every muscle in him tense and at that moment my mouth was flooded with his beautiful hot sticky cum. Mmmmmm, he clearly hadn’t cum for a while and I took his whole load in my mouth before withdrawing and showing him his full content in my mouth, swirled it around to get the most of the taste and then sealed it all, and showing him I’d done it.

That was the start of the evening. I’d like to say the other 2 were as good but I’m afraid they weren’t. The next was a very quick one in a car park as I was walking to another bar and a guy shouted out to me if I’d like to suck his cock. He was very drunk, but it seemed like a quick win so I just went over, got one my knees and sucked him off, can’t have even lasted 5 mins and I’m pretty sure he pissed a bit in my mouth as well as he was drunk. The third was a guy who offered my a ride home, I accepted and sucked him off as he drove. He came and I swallowed. I got him to drop me near where I lived and we exchanged numbers. But I doubt I’ll follow up.

So this was a lot of fun and led to one of the best cocks I’ve every sucked. And I’ll definitely be seeing him again. Also thanks for taking the care to allow me to use my mouth and recover

Btw. I was supposed to do these blindfolded but I forgot to take the blindfold with me!

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: