Thread: Fiction: Sex Academy
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 05:39 PM   #31
nobody's_slave

Default The morning after

Do you ever happen to enjoy something while doing it but then you immediately regret it? Once the euphoria died down, I suddenly became extremely self-conscious. I was sharing the bed with a stranger who took my virginity after I kissed him out of nowhere even though he didn't rush me into anything. Everything felt so natural: his touch, his scent, our bodies entwined, the slow and sensual kisses that made my body tremble with pleasure and desire; so how come all of a sudden the magic disappeared and all that was left was emptiness, guilt and shame? Maybe it was the fact that I didn't know anything about him. Well, except that he was drop-dead gorgeous and that he tried really hard to make me feel comfortable and relaxed considering the circumstances. Or maybe, just maybe I was afraid that I could easily fall in love with him and he wouldn't feel the same way about me. I wanted to crawl under a rock and cry but that wasn't really an option at that moment. Liam might have sensed my sudden mood swing when he tried to make conversation and I barely replied but I sort of convinced him that I was tired and sleepy so he didn't insist. Instead, he hugged me even tighter and tucked my head under his chin before drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

I, on the other hand, couldn't sleep for a long, long time. Instead, I just stood there in silence, listening to his slow steady breathing. I couldn't help but wonder: what did he really think about me? Have I made a complete fool out of myself or was it just me being paranoid? After having an entire conversation in my head (trust me, you don't want to know the details), I finally decided that, no matter how hard I tried that night, I wasn't going to find an answer to those questions and I somehow managed to fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up still cradled in Liam's arms, my head resting on his bare chest. I looked up at him apologetically, thinking that it might have been uncomfortable for him to sleep all night in that position and wondered if he hadn't moved because he didn't want to wake me but I smiled after seeing how peaceful he looked. I still had mixed feelings about all of this and I had no idea how I was going to handle it but I decided to take one step at a time and see what happens.

I needed to use the restroom really, really bad so I lifted his arm very slowly, careful not to disturb his sleep. He shifted a little but his eyes remained closed as I got out of the bed. I looked around for a clock but there wasn't any. His smartphone was on the nightstand but I decided that it would look really bad if he woke up and caught me staring into his phone's screen so I immediately went to the bathroom instead. I know it sounds stupid, but I didn't want him to wake up and see me standing there naked either.

As soon as I entered the bathroom, I started focusing on the physical effects of the previous night. My hair was a mess, my face looked tired after sleeping so little and I felt quite uncomfortable down there when I peed. I thought that this was probably normal but it made me wonder if my vagina was a lot less tight than before. If I hadn't felt so sore, maybe I would have had the courage to check it myself. I shrugged it off and washed my face with cold water like I was trying to purify both my body and my soul then wrapped myself in a bulky bathrobe and returned to the main room.

"Good morning!" Liam greeted me with a yawn. He was still in bed, his lower body covered with the blanket which reminded me that he wasn't wearing his boxers.

"Good morning!" I blushed slightly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

"I'm glad you did." he smiled softly as he sat up. He started glancing around and I assumed he was looking for his boxers so I sheepishly turned around. He grinned but he didn't say anything.

'Great, he must think I'm an idiot.' I thought to myself as I mentally rolled my eyes and sighed.

"You showered already?" his question pulled me from my thoughts.

"No. I didn't find anything else to wear." I replied casually.

I heard him heading towards me so I spun around to face him. My attention drifted to his sculpted body as he opened the wardrobe and started looking for something. I've never been attracted to very muscular guys and, fortunately, Liam was not one of them. He had just the right amount of muscle in all the right places: strong arms, perfectly defined abs and chest and powerful thighs.

"Here, I hope you like purple." he winked and handed me a satin nightgown before heading to the bathroom.

I blushed furiously, wondering if that little wink had something to do with the fact that I was admiring his body but I appreciated that he didn't make fun of me for being a prude and left me alone to change into the much more adequate piece of clothing. Compared to the bulky bathrobe, the above the knee nightgown felt light as a feather and fit me perfectly, emphasizing my small waist and revealing my sexy smooth legs. And I wasn't the only one who agreed on that, judging by the look on Liam's face when he returned to the main room.

I live in my own fantasy, but that doesn't bother me.

Last edited by nobody's_slave; 04-04-2020 at 10:58 AM.
nobody's_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nobody's_slave for this post: