Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2017, 02:14 PM   #44
moretech

Default Page 35

Thanks SlaveMasterAllMost for pointing out some grammatical errors in the first couple posts, I tried to edit it but getdare is not letting me edit any posts before ( currently ) post 41 in this story. I will see if maybe I could get that changed or if an admin can correct the grammatical errors for me. To those whom are bothered by the grammatical errors, I apologize.

Now for the story post

__________________________________________________ _______________

Kati then went to Samantha. “It’s ok Kati, the plug that Charles put in you is good enough for me, no need to eat me out” “Understood” said Kati who then stood up and went back to her regular spot to spin the bottle before looking at Lisa who was moaning loudly and had clearly had an orgasm already but still stuck in the sybian. The bottle that Kati spun stopped on Charles who once again decided to go for a trivia question. “Can you name a sport in which the winner is usually, but not always, decided by score, and neither the players nor the fans know what the score is until they are finished playing it?” to which Charles replied “Boxing” making him have a correct answer again. “Damnit Charles, lose already, the game is almost over as Lisa just needs to lose once more and then you or Samantha still have to be turned into a slave, I want that to be you” complained Kati “Not going to happen, I will keep on winning” replied Charles before spinning the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Amy. “Question please” said Amy as the laptop was still with Charles. Charles pulled up a question for Amy and read out “Ascorbic acid is something which many of us consume virtually every day. By what name is ascorbic acid better known?” to which Amy replied “I believe that is Vitamin B”. “Wrong, it is Vitamin C” replied Charles “Damn” said Amy who then took the dice “Ok, the next person that the bottle stops on will be my master plus I will roll the dice for the next one” she said. “Go ahead, we are eagerly awaiting what your roll will be so we can get to having somebody becoming your master.” added Jeff. Amy rolled the dice which landed on 1 to her joy. “Now that is a good roll, but I would have liked six better” said Amy before spinning the bottle which stopped on Kati. At the same time Lisa lifted herself off the sybian breathing very heavily and shaking all over. “Kati, I command you to choose and spin the bottle again to decide a different master for Amy” said Samantha “Damnit, stupid being a slave, I wanted to become Amy’s master and remove my slave time, now I can’t” said Kati who then spun the bottle for it to land on Charles. “perfect, now I am the master again” said Charles “Now, Kati, what do you choose? Dare, question or truth?” he added.

Kati sighed and said “trivia”. Charles then gave the laptop to Kati who pulled up a question. “What is the two-word title of the presiding officer of the British House of Lords.” “Uhm, prime minister?” replied Kati before looking at the computer and seeing that the answer is ‘Lord Chancellor’ “God Damnit, ok, fine, next spin becomes my master” she said before spinning the bottle out of anger. The bottle stopped on Charles. “Oh for fucks sake” came the reply from Kati to which Charles laughed and then said “trivia” Kati pulled up a question on the computer and read out “German physicist Gabriel Fahrenheit, in the early 18th century, called 32 degrees the freezing point of water. And 0 degrees on his scale represented the freezing point of what mixture?” to which Charles replied “Alcohol?” making Kati have a smile on her face as the actual answer is ‘Salt Water’. “FINALLY, Charles can take off his boxers, now he just needs to lose a few more times so he becomes a slave!” said Kati “And I will play the rock paper scissors with you” she added as Charles was taking his boxers off revealing his hard cock to the whole group for the remainder of the game. Kati played Scissors to which Charles played Scissors causing it to be a draw on the first round, the second round Kati played scissors to Charles’s rock making it so that Charles won the right to keep his boxers when going home. “Damn, here I was hoping he would be going home bottomless” said Amy.

“Well then, let’s go to the next round” said Charles before spinning the bottle. The bottle stopped on Lisa who was still shaking and breathing heavily. “I choose a question, I can’t handle a dare now, what is the question?” she asked “The question is One of the world's great rivers rises in the mountains of Tibet and flows southeast ward into the South China Sea in Vietnam. What river is it?” “Is it Yangtse?” asked Lisa “No, it is Mekong” replied Kati. “Shit, ok, fine, spin the bottle for me please, I will use the slave time I have for Amy to reduce my own slave time” Amy spun the bottle for Lisa which stopped on Amy. “Well, as you still have time remaining on your slave time now, I guess the slave master role is turned around” said Amy jokingly. “As for my turn, I will choose question” “In which year did East and West Germany unify into one Germany?” “Uhm, I will say that was 1985” said Amy knowing full well that it was 1990. “Wrong” said Lisa “roll your dice” Amy rolled her dice which showed to be 1 & 6 giving it a 6 minute slave time to who-ever it goes to. “Well, that was a good run for that, and Lisa, I stop the deal that we had now, as the roles have turned around” said Amy with a smile on her face.

“Oh, what deal did you two make?” asked Samantha “Well, the deal was that I had to fail each dare that was given to me on purpose, and in return I was getting Lisa as some slave time plus getting co-master rank for each slave she was getting but as I am now the master, I am stopping that deal and will take everything seriously again” “Oh, is that why you had been wrong on questions and failed so many dares?” “yes, that is exactly why, anyway, time to spin my bottle.” said Amy while reaching over to the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Charles. “Trivia” he said to which Amy replied “You’re kind of boring!” “I might be boring but I am winning!” replied Charles before pulling up the question “The second wife of King Henry VIII was convicted of adultery and beheaded. Who was this woman, the mother of Queen Elizabeth I?” to which Charles started to think and then said “Anne Boleyn”. Once he said his answer he checked the computer to verify that he was correct once again. “See, I am winning” he boasted while spinning the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Lisa who decided to say “Dare” even though she is still feeling the effects of the sybian. “Okay Lisa, I dare you to send a text to Harry and say that we are playing a game and if he can make it here before you are back from going to Amy’s house and he sees you naked that he can then fuck you right then and there” “You mean Sam’s bother Harry? “yes, I do, do you know any other Harry?” “As a matter of fact, I do” said Lisa as she was typing the message. Once Lisa was done typing the message she send it to Harry and then showed everyone that she send it. “Good girl, now spin your bottle and we will see if Harry gets here in time or not” said Charles. Lisa spun the bottle which landed on herself again.

“Shit, just my luck, okay, I will go for a question this time” said Lisa as she then took the computer and looked at the screen which popped up the question “The word "the" serves primarily as what part of speech?” “uhm, is that a Definite Article?” said Lisa unsure of herself until she looked at the answer on the computer and was relieved that she got it correct. “Congratulations, now spin it again” said Charles to which Lisa spun the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Amy. “I choose dare” said Amy looking at Lisa who just got an answer correct “Amy, I dare you to be blindfolded and then not make a sound while we try to make you make a sound for five minutes” said Lisa “Okay, put that blindfold on me” said Amy confident in herself that she would win this dare. Samantha put the blindfold on Amy. “Amy, are you fine this way? You’re not able to see? The time has not started yet” “yes, I am fine, you can start the time” “Perfect, time starts now” said Lisa.

Amy was waiting for the group to start touching her but nothing was happening and nobody was saying anything either. Amy started to feel restless, unable to see anything, not being touched at all for the dare and no sounds going on around her either. What felt like an eternity passed making Amy even more nervous as if she asked if the time was up, then she would lose. Suddenly Amy felt a sharp pain in her ass making her scream out. “what the heck was that?” she asked “We win, that’s what that was, you can take off the blindfold” said Lisa. Amy took off the blindfold to see Lisa standing in front of her with a needle in her hand. “That’s no fair, you’re not supposed to physically harm people” complained Amy. “No, that is during the slave time, during the dares that rule is not active” said Lisa to which Amy sighed “Fine, ok, I lose, the next person the bottle stops on gets six minutes of me being a slave for them and I will roll the dice” said Amy disappointed before rolling the dice to a 6 giving her a ‘free loss‘. “Phew, at least that is one good thing” said Amy before spinning the bottle.

The bottle stopped on herself again. “Shit” said Amy “Ok, I choose a trivia question” “Fictional literary character Phileas Fogg was willing to bet anyone 20,000 pounds that he could do what?” “Uhm, make any girl fall in love with him?” Amy said right before reaching the time limit. “Let’s check if that is correct” said Lisa. “No, it is not, the right answer is travel around the world in 80 days” she added on. “Damnit, ok, fine” said Amy as she rolled the dice again. To everyone’s surprise, including Amy, she rolled two sixes in a row giving her free losses again. “Holy, that is some luck, time to spin the bottle” said Charles before Amy spun the bottle once again.
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to moretech for this post: