View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #13
NobodyImportant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliara View Post
quite frankly all it says is you don't understand using diapers.
Lol learn to read. POO is in red bold letters in my hard limit list.
And that all of you seem to think that everyone liking diapers MUST also love using them is simply ignorant. On the other hand, why you think that one can ignore the others limits just because this is a "hardcore dare" thread is a complete mystery to me.
I mean I'd even let people stretch my limits a bit if they weren't just completely ignorant about them assuming everyone likes what they do, as much as they do, and is ready to do everything they do.

But since i try to be nice here's a dare for you:
Roll a dice. This is the number of days you will have to go like this.
Each day, first day in the morning you must roll a dice. That is the number of diapers you must wear that day. Additionally, if the number is even you must have something(either a toy, or food item) up your butt for at least 4 hours during the day.
Change whenever necessary.

Since the diapers will most likely make a visible bulge, you may want to remove some when going out in public.
So you may remove one for each clearly visible girly item you wear that day, and each time you have wet yourself in public the day before.

This may be a bit against your "public" limit, but this is an extreme diaper thread after all.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote