View Single Post
Old 12-22-2023, 02:45 PM   #724
TheDiaperedDevil

I hate to be the sucker to follow that up...oh.

Hey Orophins, looks like you've been waiting a while.

The objective here is going to be simple - try and earn a change before bed and try and succeed in as many tasks as possible to keep the babyfication at bay. You might like bedwetting, but I doubt you'll enjoy doing so in the condition you're going to be in should you put in a poor effort.

In the 6-8 hours leading up to bed you're going to have to try and complete a number challenges. Each challenge will have certain criteria associated with them. The criteria determines whether you pass or fail each challenge. In addition your performance (as dictated by the criteria) may incur longer term punishments (for example adding baby items to your attire).

Before starting the dare, the classic extreme starting conditions* are in play: No messing for 12-24 hours beforehand, make sure you have eaten full meals, make sure you have stayed well hydrated and pee'd regularly 12-24 hours before starting, drink at least 2l without wetting before starting the dare, take a diuretic, also take a couple of laxatives beforehand (check how long they activate and ensure they are supposed to trigger not long after starting).

*I accept these conditions aren't always easy to meet and if you are really concerned about being stuck in messy diapers for too long then I would advise you forego the no messing and laxative rules.

The only required clothing before you start is a single very thick abdl disposable diaper with lots of baby cream and baby powder. You can dress how you want

Challenge 1 - Peeing [Start of dare]
If you have stayed hydrated, taken a diuretic and drank 2l before starting - I should imagine you're kind of bursting when you start the dare. With this being the case the first challenge is a simple holding dare. Until you first wet you can drink a glass of water every 30 minutes.
1. [FAIL] If you hold for less than 30 minutes then I'm afraid you're going to insert your catheter for the duration of the dare and drink 330ml of water every hour (if there are any issues with this then substitute the punishment with 500ml of water an hour). Water must be consumed from a baby bottle.
2. [FAIL] If you hold for 30 minutes to 1 hour then you must drink 330ml of water every hour. Water must be consumed from a baby bottle.
3. [PASS] If you hold for 1 hour- 2 hours then you must drink 250ml of water every hour. Water can be consumed how you wish.
4. [PASS] If you hold longer than that then you can consider yourself free to drink as much as you want. Water can be consumed how you wish.

If you feel sick at all stop. The requirements end if you have drunk more than 4l or so within the last 24hours.

Challenge 2 - Pooping [Immediately following challenge 1]
Hopefully that laxative is kicking in now and you're beginning to struggle to hold everything in. Well the situation may be about to get a bit worse and set you up for a real horrible time. I'm going to give you a choice for this though:

1. [FAIL] No further laxatives, however, you must insert a stuffer, cut slits in your inner diaper, add a further two abdl diapers (with slits on the inner additional one) and wear plastic pants/diaper cover over the top. Pour 1l of warm water into each additional set of diaper to start the process.
2. [PASS] 2 Suppositories. Insert one stuffer, cut slits in your inner diaper and add an additional one, put plastic pants over the top. Pour 1l of warm water into the outer layer.
3. [PASS] 1l warm enema. Cut slits in your inner diaper and add an additional one. If you need to mess first before the enema then that's acceptable.
4. [PASS] 60ml castor oil (or equivalent). No additional requirements unless you want them.

Challenge 3 - Eating & drinking [1 hour after challenge 2]
This is going to be a bit experimental, but stay with me. I need you to get 6 different flavours of baby food (preferably flavours you haven't tried before and the same brand/style of jar). You're also going to buy three different brands of formula (around 330ml to 500ml if sold by the bottle, don’t break the bank if you can only buy bulk powder) and have some regular milk ready (compromising as necessary whilst maintaining spirit of the dare is acceptable). This is going to be a tasting game.

Before starting put on a bib if you have it.

Essentially you're going to try and split up all the food and drink without having a way of knowing which is which without tasting them. The baby food should be relatively simple. Knowing the 6 flavours place the jars in a box, blindfold yourself and jumble them up gently (obviously you don’t want to make a mess). Have a note pad and pen nearby. Whilst still blindfolded take each jar out, taste it, make a note of what you think it is and place the jar on a surface arranging each one left to right (obviously clear the surface first).

The formula and the regular milk should be separated into 4 bottles - cheap sports drink bottles or soda bottles will do. Use a marker or note on each bottle to identify them. Use essentially the same process as above to test each one.

1. [PASS] All 6 baby food flavours, 4 bottles of formula/milk correctly identified: You can stick to adult food and drink, take your bib off.
2. [PASS] 3 or more food flavours and 2 or more formula/milk flavours correctly identified: Eat and drink from the jars/bottles you got wrong. Take your bib off.
3. [FAIL] Only 1-2 food flavours or 1 bottles of formula/milk flavours correctly identified (i.e. if you get less than half correct for either food or drink): Eat all of the remaining jars of food and bottles of drink (you may drink this as a substitute for water from challenge 1). Your bib stays on from now on.
4. [FAIL] Nothing correct: Mix all the food together in one slop and eat it, do the same for the drink (you may drink this as a substitute for water from challenge 1). Your bib stays on from now on and your pacifier goes in.

Challenge 4 - Build up to bed [Hour 5]
This challenge is really going to determine how babified you are before your bed time. I know you're not a fan of denial, but sometimes we have to test our resolve right? You're going to be edging yourself through your diaper. If you have a wand (I couldn’t see it on your list) you have permission to use it, otherwise this may take a little bit longer. You automatically fail if you cum, or can't edge (those three diapers from earlier aren't sounding like such a safe decision huh?).

1. [PASS] 10< edges. Wow, I guess you're pretty frustrated right now? Cool off and relax knowing you have no further abdl attire to don.
2. [PASS] 5-10 edges. Good effort. Unfortunately, I still expect as a minimum your pacifier to stay in for the rest of the night (if not already in) and your pyjamas to stay on throughout the night.
3. [FAIL] 1-5 edges. Oh dear. Mittens, onesie, pacifier, plastic pants (if not already) on. This is how you're going to sleep even if you get a change.
4.[FAIL] 0 or you cum. Shame. As above, except everything will be locked on after you determine your fate, no walking allowed (tape your thighs). No adult entertainment for the rest of the night, only abdl suitable shows/media and/or colouring in/playing with toys.

Sleeping situation
So how did you do?
Spoiler:

0 FAILS - Okay, you did great. I wasn’t expecting this. So if you manage to get through the day with no fails, then choose how you want to sleep. You won. Congratulations -_-.
1 FAIL - Still pretty good. You can change into a fresh diaper, but your attire stays on.
2 FAILS - Sorry buddy. No changes for you. Your attire stays on as well. Try and sleep through the night, if you're worried about rashes or you can't sleep you can change into a clean diaper, but your used one will be wrapped up in bed with you.
3 FAILS - Uh oh. No changes for you. Your attire stays on. If you weren't subject to any drinking restrictions make sure you have drunk up to 1-2l before bed (providing it does not make you feel unwell/exceed 4l over the day). Make sure you have a full baby bottle next to your bed and drink from it in case you wake up. Try and stay in bed until 6am. If you're worried about rashes or you can't sleep you can change into a clean diaper, but your used one will be wrapped up in bed with you.
4 FAILS - That’s just poor. No changes for you. Your attire stays on. You obviously will have had drinking restrictions, but make sure you have a full baby bottle next to you all night to drink from. You'll remain in bed until you have wet yourself after waking up. If you are worried about rashes, then tough (obviously if it gets too bad then be sensible). When you're done take a photo of yourself and write a report of your experience ( feel free to share, or keep it personal).
Limits: Full public humiliation, ice, illegal, dangerous, involving others involuntarily

TheDiaperedDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to TheDiaperedDevil for this post: