View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 05:19 PM   #28
Username87654

PART 6

Adam's eyes widened he looked up at Amy's wet vagina and hard nipples.
"I won't tell if you don't tell." she whispered at Adam. In return, Adam nodded. He seemed focused on Amy's naked body and wouldn't want to tell someone and ruin it. A small tent grew in Adam's pajama bottoms. He was certainly enjoying the view as much as I was. I had only seen Amy naked once before, at the time she wasn't the only one naked. We all were so it wasn't a big deal. Since the last time, Amy's breast grew and she had shaved off her pubes. She looked great.

Adam didn't ask any questions, he just sat there starring. He didn't try to cover up the tent in his pants. He seemed astonished by something almost every guy loved, a naked girl. Amy stood there for no more than 5 minutes and then said "Okay, shows over." She bent down, grabbing her panties. She pulled them over her vagina, ending the show for Adam. She put on her bra followed by the rest of her clothing.
"Adam, truth or dare?" Amy asked.
"Truth." Adam said without even thinking about it.
"Do you masturbate?" Amy asked. Based on Adam's expression, I could tell that was a new word to Adam.
He thought about it then finally asked "Whats that?"
I answered "It's when you rub your private parts and it feels really good.". They was the best way I could think of explaining it to a 10 year old.
"Oh..." he said. "No."
"Truth or dare?" he asked me.
"Truth." I said, without hesitation.
"Have you ever had sex?" he asked.
I guess he did know about sex, being 10.
"Yes."

All of our phones went off in unison. I unlocked my phone and read a text from Amy. It read "Please take only dares. I owe you big."
We all nodded at her. She mouthed the words "Thank you."
I decided I would bounce this game right back to Adam. I knew everybody in this group's bodies from head to toe and thought we could have some fun with Adam.
"Truth or dare?" I asked him.
Being brave, he said "Dare."
I thought about it for a second and then said. " Get naked and stay naked the rest of the night."
Everybody looked surprised by that, especially Adam.
"Umm... Okay" he said, nervously.
My phone buzzed with a text from Amy. "Nice way to keep the game going."

Adam started to strip as we all watched. He was down to just his briefs which had a small bulge in them. He pulled them down to his feet. His small penis sprung out. His penis was really small compared to mine, he had no pubic hair but a really hard erection.
This was a first for Adam and he seemed to love it, he didn't even cover up his small penis.
Many more first were to come to Adam before he would be picked up by his mom.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote