View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 08:54 PM   #22
Username87654

PART 5

We all started laughing.
"I'm serious." Amy said. "My aunt will drop him off around 7 and pick him up tomorrow morning."
The clock read 4:34. We still had a few hours before he would be here. We decided that we should probably let Brooke have her clothes back before Adam, Amy's cousin, came over.
We cleaned the house, cooked some dinner, and before we knew it, it was nearly 7:00. We all hid, other than Amy. We were worried about what Amy's aunt would think if Amy had friends over. The doorbell rang, we all watched from the kitchen as Amy opened the door. She gave her aunt a hug. The aunt seemed friendly, she apologized for the last minute night shift. Amy didn't seem to mind, they talked for a minute then Amy's aunt left. Amy was left with Adam. Adam seemed okay, he seemed pretty shy.
"If I show you something, you have to promise not to tell your aunt." Amy said to Adam. We all looked at each other in shock, we wondered what this was she was talking about. Adam nodded.
"Okay, I have some friends over. They're going to hang out with us tonight." she said. "Go ahead and come out." she yelled.
We all came out of the kitchen. We one by one introduced ourselves. After all the intoxicating, Adam simply said "Hi."

We decided that we would watch a movie. We let Adam pick the movie, he choose a DVD I had never seen before. We made some popcorn and watched th movie. It was a really stupid movie but it was short. The movie ended, the clock read '9:12'.
"Time for bed' Amy said to Adam.
Adam obviously wasn't happy with that. "It's only like 9." He said.
"Okay." Amy said, acting cheerfully. "What do you want to do?" she asked.
"You can choose." he said.
"Hmmm..." Amy said. "Have you ever played 'truth or dare'?"
He shock his head. "No, I know how to play though." he said.
"Okay, we'll play that." Amy said. "The only rule is, there is no rules."
This woud be interesting, a game of 'truth or dare?' with a 10 year old, this would go absolutely nowhere.
My phone vibrated in my pocket, I opened a text I had just received from Amy. It read "Just go along with this, do whatever dare you are told. I owe all of you after this." I looked around, everybody else was reading the same text. I smiled at Amy. We let Adam start off the game. His first question, which he asked Amy, was "Have you ever kissed a boy?"
Amy acted as though she was embarrassed about it, she said "yes."
Amy now picked Mark, which she asked if he had ever seen a girl naked. We all were trying not to ask, we knew the answer to this question for sure. He said "Yes." Amy was trying to make this game kinda dirty for Adam. I was a little bit worried about where it would go.
Mark picked Adam. I was shocked when he asked Adam "Have you ever masturbated?" We all gasped except for Amy who said "He's old enough. Don't ruin this game."
"What's that?" Adam asked.
Amy didn't even hesitate, she said. "When you play with your private parts and it feels really good. Adam shock his head no. Amy quickly sent us all a text. It said "If he picks you, choose dare.". Adam picked Alexis.
"Dare" she said.
Adam thought about it for a moment then said "I dare you to take off your pants." Alexis didn't argue, she stood up and pulled off her jeans. She sat there in her pink panties.

She called on Amy. Amy picked dare. In order to get revenge on getting her into this game, Alexis said. "I dare you to take off all of your clothes"
"Fine." Amy said, with a smirk. She stood up and one by one took off her clothes. Adams face looked shocked as she pulled off her bra, letting it fall to the ground. His mouth dropped when she dropped her panties. In front of Adam, stood the first girl he had ever seen naked.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote