Thread: Fiction: Marty meets Mia and Charlie
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 01:24 AM   #32
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 11

Panting, that's all I was doing. Kate had worn me out with cold water and chills and her questioning.

And she clearly had me dead to rights - all I could do was tell her what had happened. What else was there to say? Why was she attaching a new set of clothespins on a string? They hurt so much and I was way past coping with the pain. It must be 3 a.m. and she was still grilling me.

"Ah - these pins on the end need to go someplace," she said as she attached the last two pins of a leg zipper to my foreskin. WTF?

I looked up in fright. She glared back at me from behind her cardboard mask. "What happened on the blankets, cheater?"

"Oh no! Kate, Kate! No! I didn't cheat. No way. All I did was cry and Mia held me and let me cry it out. No Kate -I'd never cheat on you." I hurt all over - my body had been tied to this chair for hours and hours. Leg cramps, arm cramps, aching and aching. I just wanted this to end.

"What were you wearing? What was she wearing? Spill it buster!"

"I was still naked, like I was when she beat me. She wasn't wearing much because they had been having sex. They were, not me. I swear it Kate."

"You mean to say all that sexy stuff going on and you never had an orgasm? You expect me to believe it, Mr. EverReady Bunny?" She dumped a bucket of water over me as she said that.

"Not that day. I was too messed up from the beating. I couldn't. Really. Another day I got myself off before they showed up. I didn't think they were there. And the other time I did after I got home, and I was so excited I couldn't think."

"Ha! Couldn't think is right. Pervert." With that she turned the fan on to blow cold air over my wet body. I was exhausted from all the hours of shivering.

There was a long pause as she walked around and around me. I could hear the buckets filling again - both of them. What else was she going to do to me? I was exhausted and weak with all the hours of cold. Suddenly she went upstairs.
--
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote