View Single Post
Old 04-25-2016, 05:59 PM   #1
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Default Extreme spanking dare 3 more times

As a result of a lost person above dare, i had to do 3 dice dares. This was the 3rd one. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=126466
The report of doing the dare is below. The end result of the dare is that I have to get 3 more people to have me do it again. You can keep up it simple and just have me do it as written. Or, you can roll, you can have me use just one body part like i did the first time, you can pick what implement for which round, or whatever variation you like.

I just need to do this dare 3 more times. I have no illusions anyone will go easy on me, but at least i will be done!

Report from the 1st time:
This as the third of 3 spanking dice dares i had to do. This one was rather extreme resulting in 3290 spanks to my ass. Since i now have to do it 3 more times, i will update this as i get them done

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=126466
Do it just for butt, you do the roles though because I find it more suspenseful that way.

Just for convenience, i did all the rolls first. Once i saw the totals, i knew that spanking myself would grt pretty weak after a while. I have a frend who has helped me do dares before. She is pure bitch and once we agree on what is happening, she will show no mercy or ease up in any way, short of an actual safety issue. She agreed to do the hits with the understanding that she would be hitting me very hard. Rather than oll for the implements, we just numbered them from least to most severe and used each one for a round. Since there is a penalty for giving up, she would not tie me down, i had to willingly stay put for all these hits.

The first two rounds went well, ass was red and stung but nothing too bad. Round 3 left some welts, but again not too bad. Round 4 was a killer. I was in tears, screaming and she had to stop several times to let me get back in position (not to mention resting her arm). I am a stubborn SOB and was not going to quit, so on we went. The lasr two rounds left my ass completely welted and with several cuts. There was no sitting for 3 days because of the pain. It will be several more days before the pain is completely gome and probably a couple of weeks before i am healed. I will be writing an ad to have three different people direct me in this dare again since i rolled 3 sets of tripples!!

Hope you are satisfied!! This has been one of the most difficult dares i have done in a long time!! Thanks!

Implements
1. Wood spoon
2. Hair brush
3. Steel ruler
4. Wood paddle
5. Rubber strap
6. Short cane

Round 1 , wood spoon
1 1 6 3 1 3 6 2 6 5
That totaled 170 spanks. Afyer the first 5 i had to add clothes pins to my nipples!

Round 2, hair brush
6 1 6 5 2 4
That totaled 150 spanks! Already getting hard to keep hitting.

Round 3, steel ruler
For the bonus, i have to edge with doubles. Since i cannot, i decided to add 10 strokes to each roll starting with the doubles (based on add 20 for doubles in the next round)
2 5 6 6 (add10) 5 6 3 6 2 6 1
That totaled 430 spanks!!

Round 4, wood paddle
6 6 (add 20) 6 5 5 (add40)1 5 5 (add60) 5 5 (add 80) 2 2 (add100) 2 6 3
That totaled 1,405 spanks.

Round 5, rubber strap
For the bonus, doubles means change body parts. Since i am to do just my ass, i will be adding 30 spanks for doubles.
3 5 6 6 (add30)6 (add60)1
That totaled 405 spanks.

Round 6, cane
1 5 5 5 1 4 6 6 4 4 4 4 4 4 6 3
That totaled 730 spanks. But, i rolled 3 sets of tripples so i need to get 3 different people to direct me through this dare again!!
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote