View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 12:09 PM   #1
bedared

Default John and Carol date

It was the first July on Sunday when John and Carol date each other. John meet Carol on internet on a public dare site where they posed their own stories.

He liked Dane story and sent her a message that was an amazing plot. Here is her story:

<< In fact the story was about a high school girl Jane how dared a boy college Jack to go in a week end night to the beach (near their city were arranged by the town hall a beach where everybody could swim) and do a skinny dipping. When they arrived there with Jane car she dares Jack to swim naked.

First he objected “no, that will never gonna happen”, but Jane knows how to trick boys and she said that she will tell everybody at college that he is a fearful chicken. Finally, he accepted the dare and after he jumped into the lake and swim for about one hundred meters, Jane takes all his clothes and let him nude in the middle of nowhere, run to her car and go into a thunderbolt.

Jack goes out of the river and desperate tries to find his clothes, he sought for them every place and every corner but he could find them nowhere. In that moment he became desperate. The lake was near the town at about 2 miles from his home. He could try go home but 2 miles where 2 miles and what could he do if somebody catches him?

Jack decided to follow a path that led to his house parallel to the road, sneaking after each bush in his way staring at the headlights of every car which overcame him. But what he did not know was that the path will carry him right around the girls` dorms before taking him to the main road in his city. So after a while Jack find himself naked in the girls` dorm schoolyard.
He realized this when he heard some girls giggles that makes her heart beat like crazy.

In that moment he realized that the plan worked against him. He soon realized that he is a naked boy in the middle of a girls place and that he is cock naked. The first instinct was to hide himself to a big hotchpotch with a spruce when the inevitable has just happened: he had a hard one. Just the thought that he could be caught by so many girls cock naked makes for him impossible to control his erection. At about 30 ftp of him is the corner of the dorm C full of girls and in front of the dorm was a damaged car where he could hide himself till every girl goes to her bed. But this was quite danger because he could easy be surprised by girls when he cross the distance between the corner of the dorm C and the damage car. So for the next five minutes he stayed there naked with his erect cock in his hands trembling and swearing Jane who was a fucking bitch that let her naked in the middle of nowhere.

He waited there for what seems to be a half of hour and when nobody where there he ran with his penis in the air to the dorm C corner. He looks desperate throw the abandoned car and it seems to be his luck day nobody where there. So he crew up courage and he runs to the abandoned car and he crouched near the car trying to open its door. But unlucky the car door was locked and he heard girls giggling approaching to the car. With his heart has one place Jack tries to control even his breath. He did not realize that his erection was so fucking strong that his cock looks like a birch. He tries to understand every word of the girls and he tried even to keep his breathing when suddenly the worst things in his life just happened. He heard one girl saying “hey, girls do you see this abandoned car? It looks like an antique car. Let`s go there and take some pictures”.

“Ok said girls said in a voice. Let`s go there”.

Now Jack become really desperate he could not control its self. He stayed there doing nothing but waiting the worst thing happened. In a few seconds three young girls were there near the car trunk and he stayed squatted waiting for something to happen. He stay there watching the back of the car when all of the sudden heard a girl behind him shouting “what the fuck? I can not believe it, girls came all here.”

Jack looks back and he saw a young beautiful brown headed girl laughing like crazy and pulling out her iphone to take a picture with his naked body. In that moment Jack said “ oh my God, please no don`t do it.” But in that very moment a bunch of girls appear from nowhere all with their phones in their hands taking photos. Jack rose up desperately and start running all over the place looking for a place to hide, but the girls follows him taking photos of him and laughing like crazy. He heard the girls running after him and saying “He boy, cute butt” , one girls says “oh, so that how a boy private part looks like, I wanna take some pics” , “Hey stop where do you think you are going?”.

Jack was eating the earth trying to escape of such a shame he jumps over some iron fences and he arrived down in the main street of city near the girls dorms. >>

John waited for Carol to come in a quite café. John was a brown hair men with muscles but he thought desperate that the night could be his lucky night and he could have sex with a beautiful girl. Carol was indeed a young beautiful girl. She was in her eighteen and she learn to the high school near her house. Carol was a beautiful blond hair baby with green eyes and skinny body. When she entered the café she was dress with a red short dress and she wore a black necklace that keeps everyone eyes.

John : “oh God you are so beautiful, its my first date.”

Carol : “a date? Do you think we have a date now?”

John: “Well I thought that we…”

Carol: “You are right. We are here for a date, but if I remember well we know each other from a dare site.”

John: “Yes, you are right”.

Carol: First you must now that I am not here for a long term relation. I think you understand this. And I don`t want to be lacking common sense but I don’t like the café. I am here with my car. Don`t want to go in other place?

John: Oh, why not? I totally agree.

Carol: I want to go somewhere where you have never been before.

John: Ok, I am ready.

Carol : Then let`s go.

Carol and John got into Carol`s car and started towards the edge of the city.

Carol: What did you like most to my story with Jane and Jack?

John: I don`t know probably the scene when he was surprised by the bunch of girls near the car. I think that.

Carol: Yap, it`s probably the best scene of the story. But unfortunately I didn`t finish the story. He remained naked in the middle of the city.
I was thinking about continuing to write it together, what do you think?

John: Oh, yes of course I could help you.

In about 15 minutes of driving they stopped near a populated market.

Carol: Good. If you want to help me write the story now it`s the moment. Do you see that big bush?

John: Yap? But I do not understand.

Carol: We are here on the map. The market is between this street where we are now and three streets on west. The target is to go to that bush and I go with the car three streets on west here and I will wait for you. You must know that you have just 10 minutes.

John: 10 minutes? It`s not too much.

Carol: Not at all.

Carol: You must promise you will do anything for me.

John: Yes, I will do anything for you.

Carol: Really?

John: I say yes and he tried to kiss her.

Carol avoid the kiss: Let the kiss later. Know you must prepare to go there.

John: hmm, ok. And he tried to open the car door.

Carol: Stay, you must go there naked.

John: What???

Carol: As I was saying you must go there naked. You said you will do anything for me. I hope you didn`t lied to me.

John swallowed in the middle but he pull out his shirt, then his pants. He remained in her car just in his kinckers, his socks and watch.

Carol: Know the socks.

John took off his socks.

Carol: Kinckers please! And she looks into his eyes with a bad grin.

John: Stay, I am afraid.

Carol: Afraid? Afraid of what John? Aren`t you enough man to do a dare?

John: Ok, ok. I will do it! And in one minute he was out of the car completely nude hiding near the bush. I must be completely insane to accept this he thought himself watching the watch. One minute was gone. She was right 10 minutes were not enough.

He heard a wheel scraper and the care disappear in the night. Was the first time when he realized he is completely nude in the middle of the city. He tried to sneak himself besides the market, but it was impossible. The market was full of people of both sexes. It was impossible to cross the market without being seen.

He looks once again to his watch. He has 4 minutes more. He screw up courage and run through the market and he saw a bunch of girls sawing him and pointing him with the finger. He saw them taking out cameras and he desperate tried to hid himself. He huddle himself to a hut and stay there to think what to do when suddenly he heard the scratch of a car staring into the thunderbolt. Then he realized that the ten minutes were passed:

Oh my fucking God. He remained naked in the middle of the city, his clothes were in that bitch car.

Coming up soon.
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote