View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #10
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Daphne and Patrick, part I - First Meeting

Daphne was waiting on the curb when the car drove up. Patrick parked his Buick and stepped out of the vehicle, extending his six feet and six inches out of the vehicle. From this height, he wasn't hard to miss, and Daphne identified him straight from his photo. He was wearing dark leather pants and a nice clean blood red shirt. His hair was trimmed. Clearly, he wanted to make a good impression.

Patrick looked around and spotted his date for the evening. Her name was Daphne and even from this distance, she looked ravishing. She was shorter than him by almost a foot, of asian descent, and somewhat younger as well. She wore her black hair flowing; it was punctuated with red highlights which gave an audacious look. She wore a stylish blouse as well as form-fitting pants which really highlighted her curves.

The first nod was always the hardest. They meet halfway in the parking lot.

"Hi!"

She extended her hand as a greeting. He shook it, then leaned in to kiss her on the cheeks. She allowed him to do so, smiling as he bent over from his height. She rose herself on the tips of her toes to assist him. They pulled back from one another.

"Hello Daphne. I'm Patrick."
"I know."

The moment of awkwardness quickly passed. Daphne took the opportunity to look at the man in front of her. He was something unique. Tall, with a nice physique, not too bulky. He looked like a professional athlete.

"What do you have planned for us this evening, Patrick?"

Patrick smiled shyly. New experiences and new faces were always intimidating.

"Well, I tried to come with something for us both, I hope you appreciate. I thought we'd get dinner first. Seeing as you were asian, I thought about this place. I hope it's all right."

They looked over their heads and saw the emblem with the Chinese symbol identifying the restaurant. Daphne giggled.

"It's cool. Shall we go in?"

Patrick took the lead and they entered the restaurant.
========================================

I know this is short but it serves as introduction. If you have any suggestions on how dinner/the rest of the night can go, feel free to PM me or drop your suggestions here.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote