Thread: Day & Night
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 04:36 PM   #9
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
1. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Work day: Shut off the alarm. Used to lay there for another 10 minutes, but a new habit I'm starting is to get up immediately, use restroom, weigh in, and begin a workout. Weekends: Roll over and see if I can go back to sleep or not. If not, then restroom and weigh in, then work out.

2. What’s the last thing you to before you go to bed?
Most nights, either shut off the TV and try to sleep or have an orgasm and then try to sleep.

3. How many alarms do you set in the morning?
Just the one. I wake up pretty easily.

4. Do you eat breakfast in the morning?
Weekdays, yes. Weekends? Not usually.

5. Do you snack before bedtime?
Only very rarely.

6. Do you check getDare while you’re in bed? If you do, do you check it more often in the AM or PM?
Negative. I do not have it stored in my phone. But, I do check it on my PC before going to bed.

7. Do you prefer morning or evening orgasms?
Evening, definitely. Helps the body relax. Morning ones are nice, too.

8. Do you prefer to shower in the morning or night?
In the morning. If I shower at night, my hair will be oily by the morning.

9. What is your morning routine like?
Weekday: Shut off alarm, get up, power on PC, restroom, weigh in, do morning workout, shower, groom and dress, head out for breakfast and then work. Weekend: Wake up, roll over to see if I can go back to sleep. If not, get up, power up PC, restroom, weigh in, morning exercise, shower, groom and partially get dressed, relax.

10. What is your evening routine like?
Weekday: Get dinner on way home from work, get home, power up PC, take off shoes and switch to shorts, eat dinner, watch Netflix on the TV while running Realm Grinder and gD on my PC until I go to bed. Weekend: If going to get food, get fully dressed. If making it home, stay in shorts. Eat dinner. Resume watching Netflix and perusing gD and playing Realm Grinder.
Hope you enjoyed my answers. :-)

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote