Thread: Out and About
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 12:05 AM   #692
lexmark182
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissMaddie View Post
For dare 1 I know I'm not fast enough to completely change, take a selfie and redress while transitioning one floor. So I went to an elevator that had 5 floors.
My outfit was actually very simple. A black hoodie and some shorts I borrowed from my girlfriend.
I got in on the main floor and hit button 5. As soon as the doors closed I leaped into gear, down went my zipper, off flung my shoes, and down went my shorts. I quickly took a selfie, which I discovered sadly later that it was out of focus.
I put my hoodie on first as floor three approaches and I'm just zipping it up when the elevator stops. I pulled my hoodie down (just long enough to not be completely exposed). The doors open and an old Mexican woman is standing. She stared at me for a second, then smiled and asked me in Spanish if the elevator was going down. I told her it was going up and she thanked me. She said some other things too but I'm not fluid in Spanish and it's hard to concentrate when you're barely covered in an elevator.

When the doors slammed shut I put on my shorts as quickly as possible. followed by my shoes. On the fifth floor I exited and went to use the restroom.

Inside a stall I took out my small vibrator form within my purse and inserted it in my cunt. I then waited around the corner of the elevator until I saw a crowd getting on. There were four young adults, two men and two women. I adjusted my vibrator so it was on then made my way back to the elevator.
I wedged myself inside with the four others and we began our descent.

Music played in the elevator that muffled the sound of the vibrator, however one girl obviously noticed the buzzing halfway down and started patting her pockets looking for her phone. I put my purse over my crotch worried I might be making a stain in the shorts.
She pulled out her phone and realized it wasn't ringing. I was sweatin but we were just reaching the first floor. Before we shuffled out the phone girl turned to me and said "I think your phone is going off" I told her thank you and that I hadn't noticed. We went our spate ways and I went to the bathroom and finished edging there.

Holy shit well done!

I am a 30 year old man
KIK and snapchat is lexmark182

90% Voyeur
87% Dominant
74% Sadist
69% Exhibitionist
68% Degrader
67% Master

See my results online at http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1044558
lexmark182 is offline   Reply With Quote