Thread: Fiction: Todd's Urethral punishment
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 12:18 AM   #1
cantthinkofanythin

Default Todd's Urethral punishment

This will only be 1 post long, my first story feedback welcome

Todd awoke with his beautiful mistress Cat tying him tightly to the table where she usually carries out his punishments. He is still a bit groggy from the drugs she gave him to knock him out, and he doesn’t quite remember what he did to deserve a punishment. “Oh good your up, and just in time for the fun” Cat said. Todd wanted to ask what his punishment was and why he was being punished, but he knew better than that as he didn’t want a second punishment for speaking without being told too. It was too late anyway as she had already stuffed a ball gag into his mouth.

Cat walked over to her shelf where she kept a lot of her toys, and she came back with a sound in her hand. It was rather small compared to what Todd was used too and he suspected there was more to this punishment. “I am going to try something new today” Cat said with an evil smile. She left and went upstairs for a moment and Todd heard the sink running upstairs. Cat soon returned with a bowl filled with water. She placed it down on the table and went over to the shelf and grabbed an item, which to Todd’s despair was a 100ml syringe.

Cat sounded Todd for a little while to open up his urethra, and then she filled the syringe with water. She inserted it into Todd’s urethra and began to force the water in while Todd watched the plunger make its slow decline down; 100ml, 90ml, 80, 70, etc. It was a weird and painful feeling having all that water inside him. Cat took the syringe out and refilled it as some spillage came back out of Todd. “Only 5 more” Cat said laughing manically. Todd felt a tear in his eye, how am I going to get through 5 more of these when I could barely handle 1 he thought.

The second syringe-full went much smoother and Todd could now feel the water forcing its way into his bladder. His urethra was burning and he wanted desperately to piss out all this water, but he knew he would be punished more. The third and fourth were similar to the second, more and more filling his bladder. “Let’s take a break, and don’t you dare let any of that water out” Cat said strictly. Her breaks are actually breaks; it means she wants to move on to something else for a couple of minutes. She grabbed the sound and started viciously fucking his pee-hole. It wasn’t a big sound, but after having all that water shoved into his cock, it burned badly. After a couple minutes of this she stopped, left the sound in, and began jerking me off. This is another of her punishments where she makes Todd cum with a sound in, it is not fun.

At this point Todd is in a lot of pain and just wants to get this over with. Cat removes the sound and puts the last load of water in; this reminds Todd of how much he wants to piss it out. “Now, I’ll be back in about 10 minutes, unless I get distracted, but until then sit tight and keep all that in you.” Cat puts the sound back in to prevent Todd from pissing then she leaves. Todd is worried because 10 minutes is usually 30 with cat and he feels his bladder will explode ant second now.

26 minutes later, Cat returns, removes the sound and counts down from 10. Todd uses all his will not to piss until she reaches 0, and when she does it shoots up into the air for twenty seconds. It’s relieving and painful at the same time for Todd and when he’s done cat says “well I hope you learned your lesson. Stay like that for about 6 hours then I’ll come untie you.” Todd sits there in more pain then he’s ever been saying to himself he will never break a rule again if that is the punishment. You never know though, maybe he will…
cantthinkofanythin is offline   Reply With Quote