Thread: Non-Fiction: My Transformation
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 11:03 AM   #94
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Default Thank you

I also grew up in church and kinda rebelled. Well I'm still kinda rebelling maybe but I wouldn't say I've turned away from God. I'm glad you are happier now and found out more about yourself. This whole time even if you were enjoying the experience you did seem a little reserved in doing so.

I've kinda struggled with the same thing though. If I'm not trying to glorify myself but I still wear more revealing clothing am I still going against Him? Given the choice between a mini skirt and full length are we supposed to choose the longer because that's what we "know" we should choose. Only using quotations because I feel like we don't know for sure.

The other thing I struggled with is being transgender. I've heard both sides on it right ans wrong. Well I'm more inclined to go with the side that allows me to who I am. So my judgement is influenced but so are the other side who learned or looked at scripture and thought they "knew" that it is a sin.

God may not be a popular topic on this site but it certainly is on my mind throughout the day. Good luck to you and I wish you the best!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naked_lego for this post: