View Single Post
Old 07-27-2017, 02:57 PM   #172
BastyTheKitty
getDare Sweetheart

1) Both of these are great choices, and I love both, but I would have to say tied up and teased.

2) I will take cumming any time and swallowing it all, as I enjoy doing that anyway.

3) Quite frankly, I don't see the difference between a male blowjob and a female, so... This choice really just boils down to dominant or submissive. Again, I like both choices. but I think I would rather be tied up and fucked without being able to stop them.

4) I will go with sex with anyone I want but they get to control my orgasms. This is a huge fantasy of mine, so...

5) Just... Ew... I guess because I don't like feet I would rather have my own worshipped.

S1) Wow, this choice is somewhat difficult... Personally, though, knowing my own limits, I couldn't take being deepthroated, I would vomit forever. So, I guess slave for 12 hours.

6) I don't much care for pain, but I don't think wax play would be very fun for me, and I do like the thought of being whipped.

7) Watching someone else fuck my boyfriend, because... Well... Fantasies? Also, because I would hate being forced to serve another couple.

8) I've eaten my own cum, so I think someone else's.

9) I had to look this one up. Knowing that I want nothing to do with feet, though... However, snowballing just sounds disgusting. I guess... Licking cum off of someone's feet? Now please excuse me as I go gag in the toilet...

10) I will go with being tied up doggy style and fucked in the ass. Both choices sound amazing, the first one being much more humiliating, but quite frankly... One would get me some action.

S2) I had half a mind to completely ignore this one and not answer it. Both options are horrific and if I did something as bad as cheating on them I would most likely deserve either one. However, as stated above, I can't deepthroat. Therefore, I would have to go with they get to have sex with whoever they want while I am chastised and forced to watch.

PM Dares
Kitty's new AMA
LDL

Kitty now refers to himself as "kitty" and in the third-person!
Spoiler:
Discord: bastythecatboi

Do not ask kitty for Kik, kitty does not use Kik.
BastyTheKitty is offline   Reply With Quote