Thread: Fiction: YES, SIR - by PacifierGirl
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 07:42 AM   #2
PacifierGirl

Chapter One

The night had only grown darker as the car sloshed it's way through the mud and the puddles of the country roads. Marie's face was a strange combination of determination and anxiousness. The more she thought about the phone-call, the more that she felt something was off about it. Why had Sadie hung up on her? Where was she going, exactly?

She should've called the police. They would've wanted to know if the investigation had a new lead. They needed to know! But if Sadie had needed the police, why would she call her and not them? She wasn't a stupid girl, she'd know how to handle herself in an emergency. The most likely explanation in her mind was that Sadie had tried to run away from the city life and find herself a new start, perhaps with another boy, but now had some financial issues.

"The signal probably cut her off," she reassured herself, startling herself when the words came out of her mouth. "Nothing is wrong."

If she believed what she was saying, it did not show in her driving as the accelerator pedal was pressed firmly against the floor of the car as the hedges spun beside her like a portal of black leaves.

-

ONE MONTH EARLIER.

Swinging her door open, Sadie threw herself in to her room and on to her bed. It had been a rough day, a very rough day. More arguments with her friends and she was well and truly done with it all. She shook her head frantically, hoping that it would throw the bad thoughts away but they clung on to the inner-workings of her brain.

It was jealousy. She knew fine well that it was jealousy that she was feeling, sick of all of her friends finding amazing boyfriends while she was all on her lonesome. She was sick of them planning things to do with their partners while she was left alone, sat in her room doing nothing at all. In a huff, she threw a lamp from her desk, on the ground with a bang. Her mother wasn't home, she wouldn't be home for another hour. Another hour of being alone followed by even more hours of being alone.

So she sat, glued to her computer screen - reading through people's Facebook profiles and wishing she was them. Looking through Reddit and other communities, trying to find something interesting to keep her entertained for a while.

She wasn't sure quite how she stumbled upon it but it wasn't too long before she found herself on a new website. "getDare" seemed like a perfectly innocent website to Sadie at first, but the deeper she delved, the darker it seemed to be but the darker it got, the more interesting she found it.

After a few minutes of trawling her way through various threads and lurking around in conversations, she finally decided that she would join the fun. She had a bit of a kinky side. She was aware of that, already. What she wasn't sure of, however, was if she was this kinky. Some of the site looked ridiculous to her - people doing all sorts of crazy stuff, allegedly. Hundreds and thousands of spanks, people wearing baby diapers and people doing all sorts of horrific public stuff. That stuff didn't appeal to her at all.

She was more interested in a bit of mild domination. Being slightly controlled and roughed up, during sex. That was about all that interested her.

"luvlySadie" was her go-to name for everything and she figured; why not use it here, too?

After just a few more minutes, her profile had been constructed - complete with things that she thought she might like and things she definitely did not want to do. She decided to upload her Facebook profile picture as her avatar, too, since she didn't really have many good photos of herself.

After proceeding to spend the next hour clicking through threads, trying to find something that interested her - she eventually resigned and headed downstairs to help her mother put the shopping away, that she had brought home from work.

When she returned to the computer, she was greeted with a private message from a "Daddy_David_1996".

Subject: "Welcome!"
Hi there, are you new?
Spotted on your profile on the browsing list and thought I'd say hi! I'm David (:
What are you looking for on here?

Sadie smiled. Some attention! Without hesitation, she started writing back - telling him that she was here just for some fun and that she was, indeed, new. After another two minutes, he had replied again.

Subject: Re: "Welcome!"
That's cool! You should download Kik, it's much quicker to chat than on here! Add me, my name's the same on here!

She didn't even think about anything, she just did as she was told and started downloading the app on her phone. She had exchanged two messages but she already felt less lonely, someone wanted to talk to her!

Sadie: Hey!
David is now chatting with you.
David: Hey, princess!

When she looked back on that moment, she should've realised the slight twinge of doubt when he said "princess". Something seemed off about it but at the time, it didn't phase her.

David: Is that you in your GD picture?
Sadie: Yep.
David: You're really pretty. ^^ I would love to have you as my little slave girl.

That was one of the moments that would change Sadie's life. It wasn't the "no backing down" moment. That would come later but every crisis could have been averted if she had just realised that this guy was being creepy.

She did realise he was being creepy.

But loneliness is a powerful emotion.

Sadie: Okay. What would that involve?
David: You'll treat me with great pictures of your body. You might complete little tasks for me, to keep me entertained.
Sadie: Sounds fine by me.
David: Eventually, I'd like for us to meet up, if possible.

It had been about ten messages and things kept escalating and the more Sadie looked back on it, the more she hated herself for never saying "no". For never just turning around and walking away.

Sadie: Sure.
Sadie: Where do you live?
David: It's a small village so a bit out of the way. It's called Castleholme.

WHOREible Bitch, that's my name!
I may be a redhead, but I'm blue team and proud!

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
PacifierGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PacifierGirl for this post: