View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 01:32 PM   #2
subDanni

'I'll think these will fit you perfectly'. He'd been poking around in his girlfriend's underwear drawer for a few minutes. It seems like he'd already planned which ones he wanted to dress me in, and was looking for that pair. He gave me a lacy pink bra and thong. He sat back down on the bed and watch me put it on.

'Yes that looks so good on you. Turn around, I want to see that ass again in that thong!'. I turned around.
'Do you like it?', I nervously asked.
'Yes you're sexy! I want you so bad. Would you come over here and play with my cock?'
'Thank you. Yes! I've been wanting to play with it all night!'
I got down on my knees and started rubbing his crotch outside his boxers. Then I pulled his cock out of his boxers and started stroking it. He soon became rock hard.
'Get up and sit on my lap'

I did, and we started making out. He grabbed my ass and I stroked his erect cock. We kissed for a long time. I could feel his precum on my fingers.
'You're such a good slut. Not thinking about your own pleasure even though I can see you're fully erect.', he said.
'Yes, your pleasure is the only thing that matters. I'm just your slut'.
He began to spank me.
'Moan for me as I spank you. And you can let go of my cock. For now'.
I tried to moan like a girl. It's was very humiliating.

'Stay here', he told me, as he went and pulled out something from a drawer. It was ropes and a blindfold.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote