View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 07:39 AM   #13
Switch528
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
What is the worst punishment you've ever had to do?

Your definition of "worst" can be whatever you wish: most painful, humiliating, embarrassing, worst result, observed by lots of people, from a friend, revenge, etc.

Please give a full complete explanation of how the punishment was chosen, who was involved in making you complete it, when and where was the punishment completed, what was the "result" of you completing the punishment.
The worst punishment I ever got was having to do an insane amount of lines by hand, with the condition to alternate each letter to be a different color. So the first letter was red, then black, then green, then blue then repeat, and every other line in the non dominant hand... I hate writing line... but that took it to a new level.

The worst funishment I ever got was being placed in a bondage yoke. (Hands and feet are all secured in the same plank of wood with holes in it for each hand and each foot, and opens in the middle. I received the most intense and extreme caning I ever had gotten. The next morning I noticed I had all these little red dots all over my face. Blood vessels had broken (like when you throw up hard) and everyone kept asking me at work what had happened.

Hardest Task This would have to be standing in the corner on one foot in a 5" heel for 20 minutes... It was rough!
Switch528 is offline   Reply With Quote