View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 10:17 AM   #14
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
You work in a lab, huh? Let's make an experiment, taking advantage of that inviting, pheromones-filled wetness between your legs...

Sneak an hand under your pants, gently touch clit and pussy and collect your juices with a finger. Now use it as a perfume, on your neck and behind your ears. Do it multiple times if needed, you should subtly smell your scent.

Now, for the rest of your worktime, take notice of how any male you interact with behaves. For every one of them that stays a little longer than needed, or seems more interested/kind, or tries to move a little closer than usual, draw a line on a paper sheet, that you will keep on your desk, in front of you.

As a title, write on it "IAABIH/MCSMP" (wich, in case you're wondering, stays for "I Am A Bitch In Heat / Men Can Smell My Pussy"). If anybody asks about it, make up any excuse you can come up with, but you have to lokk them in their eyes...

If you count more then tan lines on your paper by the end of the day, go to bathroom, undress completely, masturbate and cum before going back home.

Have fun!
doing it, and I wrote the title, too bad I think not so much men will pass by in the next 20 or so minutes and I do not think I will make it to the bathroom to cum

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote