Thread: Short Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 09:14 PM   #21
deepsix

The Dolled up Boy: Part I

"Look, guys, David is wearing panties!", laughed Alex. It was just after PE and the boys were changing in the locker room. "Aww ...", teased Alex, pulling down David's shorts. Under his gym shorts David was wearing pink frilly panties.

"Please stop!", cried David, embarrassed that he was caught. He often wore his sister's panties to school and this was his worst nightmare: to be seen by the other boys in his class.

The other boys gathered around and grabbed David's hands. Alex pulled off David's shorts and his T-shirt. Poor David! He was now naked, except for his pink frilly panties, exposed in front of his classmates. He was in tears, his face flushed red in shame.

"Hey, I have an idea!", said someone. "Lets take him to the girl's locker room and get them to doll him up! What do ya think, David?"

"Please no!", begged David, "Please don't do that. Don't tell anyone".

"Aww ... poor little sissy. Clearly you like girls clothes so I think it is a great idea!". The boys forced David out and across the hallway into the girl's locker room. "Hey girls! Look who you have here!"

Poor David. Jennifer had seen him. She was one of the "mean girls" in his class and he was terrified of her, even though he was always checking out her ass and boobs.

"Ha ha ha!", she laughed, seeing David in panties. "Aww ... poor little sissy ... did you forget rest of your clothes at home?" she teased, pulling David into the girl's locker room. "Don't worry, we will find you something very cute to wear!"

The other girls gathered around David, pointing and laughing at him. "Ohhh ... lets dress him up, shall we!" someone cried.

Jennifer got her eye liner and wrote in large letters "WHORE" across David's forehead. All the girls laughed. "Aww ...", don't cry sissy, we will soon have you dolled up and ready in no time.

One of the girls got a bra. "Here, David can wear my old bra". Jennifer forced the bra on David. She took her eye liner and wrote "SLUT" just under David's left eye. "That's much better. Now his little boi-boobs are in a tight little bra!"

David was crying from the shame and humiliation. "Who has a spare pair of tights?" Soon pretty pink tights were found and David was forced into them.

Jennifer looked at him. "You look sooo cute", she laughed. With her eye liner she wrote "SISSY" just under David's right eye.

Someone handed David a skirt and a tank-top. "Put it on, little sissy and lets get you ready for class!" Poor David! Shamed and humiliated but having no choice, he put on the skirt and top. Now he was fully dressed. As a dolled up sissy.

"A final touch!", laughed Jennifer as she picked up her red lipstick and put it on David's lips. "You look perfect! I mean, a perfect sissy ... or, should I call you a chick with a dick!" Everyone laughed.

"Time for class, sissy!", Jennifer cried as the bell for the next period rang.

The girls led David to class.

The kids laughed seeing David in a skirt and tights. "Hey slut", "Nice legs", "Come on, shake your ass" ... the teasing and jokes were relentless and David burst into tears.

Let me know if you want this story to be continued
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote