View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 06:23 PM   #4
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

make him wear lip gloss and a little bit of blusher each day so its only slightly noticable
have him go to a salon and get a pedacure weekly
make him have a bikini wax regularly
buy extra sensitivity sexual lube and have him apply a THICK layer on hbis nipples every morning, because women have more sensativity in thier nipples then men
have him wear tights everyday
make him shave all of his body hair except his pubic har because of the bikini wax
to add to one of the above dares make him put tampons up his ass everyday your on your period, if he has to take it out he should insert another asap, this will no doubt cause him to have mood swings similar to some women on thier periods
wax his eyebrows
pierce both ears
if you can get him to wear a chastity device then he will have to pee sitting down weather your around or not
have sex with him but make sure he doesent cum, alot of women have trouble reaching orgasm and go to sleep after sex horny and frustrated, if you do buy him a chastity device you can make sure of this.
hope these helped
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote