Thread: M Freeze
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024, 06:25 AM   #8
nnails

Default The Week after part 3

The Week after part 3

Here I am on bed on my back frozen waiting. I am trying to hear Laura come back upstairs. I finally here come back upstairs. Laura leans over and whispers in my ear “No vibrator for you today”. Laura run fingers across my pussy lips. Which is so nice and tingles she whispers be back in 10 minutes Laura gets up and leaves room. I hear her go down stairs. I wondering what she is up to.

Waiting….. Frozen on the bed

I hear footsteps on stairs. Laura walk and looks down on me. “Well Carolyn I have found something better than a vibrator for you. “ I wonder what she means. Then in to my field of view walks Paul…….

Laura looks down on me and my frozen body and says “Well you did say next time he see you he can fuck you.” Pauls speaks “Yes I heard that” . Then I hear lee say “yes i heard that to” My mind is exploding with thoughts of getting fucked by Paul”. Laura says “ well you might as get you kit of paul” . Paul leans over me, I see him pull his jumper of his head and un do his shirt. I see Paul’s bare chest. I can tell Paul is taking his socks off as he leans over me. I see Paul undo is trouser and start to pull his trouser and pants pull down. His cock pops out. It’s already a semi. I see Paul lean over me and I have close up of his chest. I now know is trouser must be off. Laura whisper in my ear. “Don’t worry I will make sure he is very hard before.” I hear sounds of a blow job going on and “lee saying I hope Carolyn going to suck my cock and repay the favour”. I hear the blow job stop and I feel Paul crawling on the bed. I she is head slowing coming up my body, he licks each boob in turn. I know his cock is coming. He adjust himself I feel his cock at the tip of my pussy. He tries to push it in “He says cricky she is tight” I hear Laura say “yes its m freeze that cause it” I feel it slow go in “ my mind is exploding with sensation. I feel Paul slow pull it and then with quick ram I feel it go all the way in and feel Pauls body touch my legs. “ I hear paul says I all the way in “ I hear lee say “good now give her few good pumps” I feel the cock go in and out. I feel my pussy grabbing his shaft and it feels so good. I feel one final thrust and Paul stops. Paul adjusting himself on top of me. Paul reaches under my arms and grabs my shoulders. I feel him push is cock in to me deep. Laura leans over and says “well I know you enjoyed that because I have before. Paul will be now joining up frozen” I see laura hand with cup and helps paul drink from it. Laura take the cup away and feel Paul grab me tight he leans and kiss me on the lips. I wait, I wait. I guess paul is paul is now frozen and I am here in bliss with large frozen cock in my pussy. I hear Laura and lee in bedroom I guess they are fucking to. Then it all goes quiet. I guess they have now joined me and Paul. If I could smile I would but I just think about the pleasure I am getting from my penetrated pussy, the kiss and warmth of Pauls body on top of me. I wonder what happens when we come out of it.
nnails is offline   Reply With Quote