View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 01:29 PM   #21
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default yes

[QUOTE=cyclist;4455099]If there was an exhibition at an art gallery you could get to, and there were several sets of restraints that spread your legs apart and also your hands restrained so you can't cover up. A certain amount of people could do it at a time and it was for visitors to sit with their anus exposed (but not genitals - something would be provided to cover your genitals - and could wear a top if guests wanted to). And you got free cake and drinks (tea, coffee, juice) in the cafe afterwards And guests were allowed to take photos (your face also visible), would you do it? And how long for (say minimum was half an hour and maximum was three hours)?
If you would do it, would you do it if the restraints were outside the museum on a busy street?

I definitely would, full three hours even if it was in my hometown. I would also be happy to do it outside. I would do it the full three hours I would agree to even if friends or family came by. This is exactly how I would have answered this question .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote