View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 04:23 AM   #44
AnalGirl1

Level 8: Ecstasy
The day after my cinema visit (I thought it's a good idea, because I wouldn't cum so often), I wanted to go to a club with my friends. So I put on the clothes and took the toys (all 3) with me to my best friends. We drank something and before we left I went to the bathroom and inserted my toys (on low this time) and locked the belt.
We meet 3 friends (male) at the club and started drinking and talking. My pleasure started growing, but slowly, because the toys were on low. The hours went on, but I had to go to the dancefloor and move my hips to get near an orgasm. When it came, I quickly walked to the next chair and sat down. The pressure on my vibrator give me the rest and I went over the edge. I twitched and closed my eyes. A few moments later a stranger touched me, and asked if i was ok. It was his chair I sat on, and two friends of him were watching me *blush*. I said, I drank to much and went away, feeling my thong wet between my legs. I calmed down pretty quick and kept talking and drinking with my friends. Later they wanted to go dancing and I went with them. The dancing turned me on and i came closer to the second orgasm. But I didn't reach over the edge for a long time. My best friend left, but I had to keep going. So I went to the toilet and rubbed my shorts until I came the second time. I didn't concentrate enough, and so a yell escaped my lips, and someone in the room shouted "Who is having fun in here?" ;D.
I went out and realized, all my friends had left. I went to the bar, because it was time for another drink, and i spent all the money left. So I had to cum during 30min or have a guy spend me a drink. I went to the dancefloor to get more 'excited' but I didn't really came close to a orgasm during 30min.
Then I saw the guy, whose chair I was sitting on before. I started talking to him, and he spend me a drink. It was about 05:00 and only a few people left. After a bit we went dancing, and he made me hot! We danced really close, and when I came closer to the orgasm i started rubbing my short/croth to his muscular tight. He was really good looking, but a bit shy, so he just grabbed my ass. I started to edge and fall into his arms, when i reached to orgasm. I kissed him in that very same moment, and after a few moment we left the dancefloor. Of course he thought I'm drunk (I was, but not collapsing-drunk) and after setting up a date with him in a week in that club, I left.
What a night!!!
Btw: I played Level 15: Give a head the next weekend Report coming soon!
AnalGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote