View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 08:40 AM   #16
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)

10. My initial sexual awakening revolved around getting naked.

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)

I would rate it an 8. I am quite happy with it.

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?

All

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)

Usually in public for fun adventures. Outside is fun..in all kinds of natural settings, but I will be naked at home especially when the weather is warm. Prefer to get naked rather than run air conditioning.

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?

Sometimes. I havent very often

5a. Which games do you enjoy?

I am not a huge game fan. Quick strip games. Hi-card. Rock, paper scissors.

5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?

Lose with other males. Win with females

5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?

It has been a long time. Lose more.

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?

Many times. Starting at a party when I was 13. Lost at strip poker. Various parties with friend. Did a few dares going by outdoor parties naked. Great memories.

7. Do you like to streak?

Sure. See above. I do it voluntarily sometimes but enjoy forced streaking more.

8. What's your best exposure memory?

Wow. So many. I think when I was at grad school. I got naked in the student union. I got naked in these driverless luttle train cars. I was "caught" after hiking nude in the woods when going back to my car. A van stopped. Several people yelling "He's NAKED!!" the flash of a camera when I turned full frontal to look. No clothes around! No real cover.

9. Do you post on exposure websites?

Not really. Was on a couple of sites and have pics on a really old site.

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?

When I was 10 or 11 I started wanting to get completely naked when I had a chance. I felt driven. Something took over and compelled me to take everything off. Loved feeling all of my skin and seeing it.

I didnt show off, but wanted to experience everything I could naked. Going outside. Getting in little pools. Feeling the rain. These were all imcredible and overwhelming to me
I loved sunbathing in just shorts. Then as these activities became less all-consuming and I got older it seemed that showing off gave me the same hit I used to get by jist getting naked. Also began to understand humiliation as a driver of sexual pleasure. I wanted to be caught, pubished and humiliated.

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others?

I enjoy exposing women. I like seeing their fear and sensuality intertwine. I have had some great experiences in exposing women to the joys of exhibitionism or expanding their love of it. When it "clicks" that I am going to control their clothing and the humiliation and eroticism click together.

I love dressing nice and making my sub strip down while I mostly stay clothed. That power/erotic dynamic.

12. What's your best example of being exposed?

I gave one above. Another one...hmmm...recently I was in a park with guys who liked to cruise. I was caught walking in just shorts. He ordered me to sit and then take them off leaving me completely naked. Then another guy came. I lay in the dirt. Head to toe naked. Dirty. Sweaty and these two guys talked about me like I wasnt there. I began to sit up...feeling stupid laying in the mud like that and tried to vcover with my hands and he told me he would punish me if I moved and they went on talking while I had to lay back down totally exposed.

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)

Bondage, being made messy, getting peed on, garbage thrown on me. Stepped on.

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?

I want to be in a dunk tank staring fully clothed and with each dunk lose a piece of clothing ending with guys peeing in the water and adding gunge, garbage and having to stroke myself while waiting in between dunks completely naked above the gross water. Both guys and girls clothed throwing balls and laughing at me.

15. What are your limits for exposure? (i.e. No face, only with people you know, only with strangers)

Usually not with people I know, but some would be okay. Dont want videos travelling around the web, bit I still love being forced naked and humiliayed soooooo much.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote