View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 10:50 AM   #4
ToiletTasteTester

Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carh1010 View Post
Got a snapchat? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to watch and participate, if you're open to that...

Otherwise, your Dom sounds like he is doing a great job and has such a tight grasp on your life.

During your next time to complete tasks, I want you to kneel on the coldest or hardest surface of your bathroom/bedroom. I imagine you have tiled floor somewhere.. While you kneel, stick your tounge out, pointing down. With your tounge sticking out the whole time, rub yourslef with your non-dominant hand. Just before you approach your peak- just before your edge- I want you to SLAP your clit hard with your open palm of the same non-dominant hand. See if you can edge, and see if the saliva starts to flow down around your tounge sitcking out.

If your tounge isn't dripping saliva, or you didn't edge from the slap, try to edge once more. If you still can't edge, too bad, your task is completed. Wait for the next one.

Best of luck
Hello there! Thanks for being the first person to post a task for me :3, and yes you're right I have tile in my restroom. I just completed your task and I drooled plenty all over myself x.x. as I slapped my cunt when I got close, it stopped my edge so I didn't make it, and for good measure I slapped a couple more times as hard as I could for you before trying to edge again. I was able to make it to the edge that second time though, so thank you :3. Please let me know if you have anything else you would like for me to do for you!

“Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.”

― Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves

Hello I'm Yelena! I'm 21, female, Deaf, and owned by Nihil. I do not take or send pictures, and will not respond to unsolicited DMs. Want to know more about me? Please AMA!
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote