View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 12:37 PM   #248
Trucker28

Emma

“Crap!” I mumbled. I was in shock that Sara had managed to get Ethan off first. He wasn’t even hard two minutes ago now he was spurting globs of his nasty stuff on to the empty houses concrete floor. Sara looked like she was holding the poor guy up as he leaned in against her, he was finishing pumping his little pointy penis.

“Hell yes!” Zach shouted, “I win!”

I looked over at Brandon and Rylie. He was sitting on a stack of white boards and Rylie was sitting on his lap. One of her hands was behind her, in his crotch. I didn’t even want to play with this ugly skinny dick when there was Brandon’s perfect one a few feet away. Now I was supposed to put this thing in my mouth. Ugg.

Rylie was all smiles waiting for me to do it. Brandon had a disappointed look on his face. Was he upset that I lost. That I sucked at hand jobs! Or that I was about to let some creep cum in my mouth. He still had all the power. He could stop this shit if he wanted to. Maybe this is what he wanted. Did watching me suck off another guy turn him on? Or was this an excuse to like Rylie more? She was more bossy and outgoing. She had won the game.

“Sorry Emma,” Sara said. She was looking kinda sad for me. She had let go of Ethan who was recovering with his bare ass on the ground next to his mess. His pants and boxers still around his ankles.

“Time for some meat in your mouth!” Rylie giggled.

“It is ok,” Brandon said sympathetically, “you can do this.”

I finally looked back at Zack. “Crap,” I repeated. That is probably not what a guy wants to hear right before he gets head.

I knelt back down to be eye level to his penis. It was so skinny, except for a fat round almost purple head. His balls, which I had rubbed a few minutes ago, were practically gone. I could make out one pushed up against the base of his penis, which curved up toward his belly.

I thought I should put it in my mouth right away. To do that I would have to bend it down to me. So instead I stuck out my tongue and licked from his too tight, non-existent balls, up along his skinny shaft.

“Uuuugh,” he moaned.

I felt something on the top of my head. I looked up to see glob of semen shoot from his dick and I quickly tried to move out of the way. It splashed down on my bare shoulder.

“Ohh My God! You came in my hair!” I yelled, when I was finally out of the way. I could hear Rylie and Sara laughing behind me. I grabbed the closest shirt and tried to wipe it off my shoulder and my hair.

“You were supposed to put it in your mouth,” Zack said meekly, when he was able.

“He has you there,” Rylie confirmed still laughing.

“He didn’t even give me a chance,” I grumbled. I decided that it was better that he had shot off in my hair. I didn’t have to get a mouthful of semen.

“Dam it, that was my shirt,” Sara said holding up the shirt I had worn out today. She put it on but it was shorter on her than me and showed off the undersides of her breasts even when she pulled it down.

“Sorry,” I said, holding out the cum stained shirt to her. I couldn’t help smiling a little.

“Yeah,” Brandon said to his sister, “you should wear your own shirt home.”

Sara and I exchanged shirts, paying close attention to the smears of semen across the belly of the one, as the boys managed to get their pants back up. I noticed that both were quieter and actually seemed more embarrassed than I felt. They just had orgasms, you’d think they would be ecstatic. It was most likely the first time with a girl.

Rylie thanked the boys for being involved in our little experiment, as she put it, and they exchanged phone number. She said it might be fun to text later, when they were back home in Cali.

As we left the house I noticed the work truck turning back into the subdivision. The boys went quietly back to the park and we headed a more direct route back to Sara’s house.

Brandon put his arm around my shoulder as we walked and broke our silence. “You guys did a great job back there, I was impressed. Neither lasted more than three minutes. That is some impressive talent.”

“Shut up,” I said, pushing him away playfully.

“It was actually hilarious; did you see the way Ethan started jacking himself off when I stopped. It was like he couldn’t stop even though we were all watching,” she was beaming.

“Penises are crazy things,” Brandon stated as a mater-of-fact. Pulling me back to him, I relaxed and snuggled into his side.

“And poor Ethan,” Rylie added, “he was so ready for his first blowjob then, Bam! It’s over.”

“I didn’t mind that I just wish I had ducked out of the way sooner,” I said.

We were all laughing.

“Like I said, Penises are crazy things,” Brandon repeated.

“Hey bro, has that ever happened to you?” Sara asked. Brandon was quiet but she must have seen something in his expression. “Oh, it has, hasn’t it?”

Brandon conceded with I nod. We all giggled.

“Come on tell us,” Rylie jibed.

“Is this one of my dares?” he asked.

“No effing way, keep it to yourself for all I care. I’ve got plans for you,” she snapped.

“Come on, please?” I begged.

He looked down in my eyes and I knew I had him.

“Fine. I was at summer camp a few years ago, I met a girl and one night in the forest we were making out for like an hour. All the sudden she reached over started rubbing me through my jeans. I popped off in seconds. In my pants. She giggled about it but was pretty cool. Plus, I don’t think she told anyone. Luckily, she was from another state and we never talked again.”

“Oh, she told people,” Sara stated.

“What?” Brandon looked shocked.

“I was there, remember?” When we all gave her a look like are you kidding? She added, “I mean at the camp.”

“You were with the younger kids.”

“She was that bushy red head, she looked like the girl from Brave. I don’t remember her name.”

“Sabrina,” Brandon added.

“Yeah, I heard her talking about it with some of her friends. I never heard your name they seemed to know who she was talking about.”

“Oh my God, can we end this conversation?” he said.

“It’s OK,” I said squeezing him tight. “You can control that crazy penis now.”

“We will see about that soon,” Rylie said mockingly.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: