View Single Post
Old 11-23-2023, 08:02 PM   #10
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Default Silverblue goes riding

This was my 6th fictional short story about Getdare member SilverBlue.

Silverblue goes riding

I have an arrangement with a swinging couple who are a few years older than me. The plan is for them to take turns with me, with the wife as the primary focus. Over the past several weekends, I had spent time with her while the husband played golf with his mates. However, I was beginning to wonder if he was actually interested in me and our arrangement. I know I am young, fit, and attractive but a girl likes some validation too and to be honest, I found myself craving some nice hard cock.

Our scheduled weekend arrived and for the first time the wife picked me up from my apartment. She greeted me and leaned over to give me a passionate kiss. Before setting off she handed me a gift - a nylon drawstring bag containing heavy silicon balls slightly larger than golf balls.

She mentioned that they were for my vagina, I took this to imply I should insert them now. I was only wearing a light summer dress with no bra or knickers so there was nothing in the way. I was already a little wet in anticipation of the weekend but I pulled up my short dress, spread my legs, and started to give my clit and pussy a good massage. Thankfully her fancy new electric car had all sorts of safety braking features that stopped her rear rear-ending the car in front. She was splitting her attention between the slow-moving city traffic and watching me play with my pussy. I paused my teasing to insert the silicon balls into my very wet vagina. The balls made my pussy feel full and they vibrated with the motion of the car. I was acutely aware of every movement of the car, whether it was accelerating, braking, or hitting a bump in the road.

She guided me into their house and informed me that she had to prepare me for her husband. Oh yes? This sounds interesting. She led me to the spare bedroom and quickly undressed me by pulling my dress over my head. Once I was naked, she said something about checking the balls, and she dropped to her knees and started to lick my pussy with enthusiasm. The sensation of an impending orgasm grew stronger, I took fistfuls of her hair and forced her face deeper into my wet cunt.

As I fucked the wife's face, I became aware of another presence in the room - her husband, dressed in black leather biker gear. The wife stopped licking my cunt and quickly stood up. Without saying a single word the husband turned and left the room.

The wife stated it was time for me to get dressed. She retrieved a suitcase from beneath the bed and revealed a set of black leather pants and a matching black jacket wrapped in transparent plastic garment bags.

With her assistance, I donned the form-fitting leather pants, my ass looked great in them. The black jacket was made of a heavy fabric with net air vents on its sides. With the jacket zipped up halfway, I had an impressive cleavage as my breast strained against the material. The outfit was completed with a pair of black zip-up boots and gloves.

The wife then led me to the garage where the husband was waiting for us astride his motorbike. The husband handed me a motorbike helmet before instructing me to climb on behind him. As he started up the engine, I couldn't help but gasp as the vibration of the engine was amplified by silicon balls straight into my vagina. With a lighthearted laugh and wave the wife said "Have fun today".

He sped off on the motorbike, navigating through the hilly suburban streets until we reached the countryside. I experience a thrill and rush both from the bike's acceleration and the silicon balls overstimulating my cunt. My pussy grew increasingly wet and I started to grind it against the seat of the bike.

We arrived at a roadside pub restaurant with several motorbikes outside, we entered its beer garden where the husband greeted a group of motorbike riders he appeared to know well.

However, I was in urgent need of relief! He informed his friends that he would be right back, as I dragged him by the hand to the pub bathroom. There, locking the door behind us, I dropped to my knees and freed his cock from his tight leather pants. His cock was a good size, I could work with this. I eagerly deep-throated his cock while simultaneously unzipping my jacket to allow me to passionately fondle my breasts.

I reached down between my legs and unzipped my leather pants, the zip extended around and up the back, providing unrestricted access to both my pussy and anus. Carefully extracting the silicon balls from within my dripping pussy, I secured them in the pockets of my jacket for safekeeping.

With his cock now nice and hard, I turned around and grabbed a conveniently placed handrail. He eagerly took advantage and he pounded my soaked pussy with forceful thrusts. Despite my attempts to muffle my groans, they escaped me as I quickly reached climax due to my heightened state of arousal following the motorbike ride. My post-orgasm pussy was now supersensitive and he was still rock hard, so I dropped to my knees once again and eagerly deep-throated him for a second time until he finally released his load down my throat.

I carefully reassembled my leather trousers, making sure nothing became trapped in the zip. I checked myself in the bathroom mirror before partially zipping up my top to accentuate my cleavage for all to admire.

Emerging from the restroom, we joined friends in the pub's beer garden. His friends greeted us warmly. They were of a similar age to the husband, a few years older than myself, and they shared a passion for motorbike riding on weekends but held respectable positions at various banks or government institutions during the week.

Our return journey proved to be an enjoyable experience as well, albeit with a reduced level of over-stimulation due to the removal of the silicon balls from within my vagina during our break at the pub.

In the evening the three of us went to a charming harbourside restaurant for a lovely meal.
After an eventful day, I was about ready for a good night's sleep, if the husband and wife let me!
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lionsan for this post: