Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 09:34 AM   #25
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Ladies, I have many things planed for you over the next few days. I got here yesterday because I needed to get somethings ready. Sometimes I will give you a heads up of what is going to happen other times you wont know what is going on until the last minute. But first I am starving and you guys haven’t eaten and it after lunch already.

I rolled down the window and asked our driver to let us out at the front of Planet Hollywood.
When we arrived we found a little Mexican style restaurant called “Yolos”

Our host was a gorgeous female, who had a sweet voice, she was wearing tight white shorts with a tank top that was black and white trim. She had long brown hair that she wore in a small pony tail. As I followed her I noticed her butterfly tattoo the top of her shoulder. The ladies got in first in the booth and as she laid out the napkins in front of us she bent way over. Now exposing her black thong. While I was watching that out of the corner of my eye I noticed Kate looking down her shirt. The girls sat together and I sat on the other side.

My name is Lyndsay and I will be your server today. Would you guys be interested in our Mojitos they are really good?

We will take three.

Awesome what brings you to Vegas business or pleasure?

All pleasure! Kate exclaimed.

Sounds fun, I will get those drinks and you guys can pick something from out menu.

We ordered some quesadilla, pork tacos and some nachos.

So do you guys find Lyndsay attractive. I asked. Kate got a good view of her breast how did they look.

Well, I think I would like to see more, she said it without missing a beat.

Well, I got to see her nice black thong.

Lyndsay came back again and gave us 3 more mojitos. Than I asked for our bill.

I gave her a $30 tip with a note that i asked Kate.

We loved your breasts and your black thong. We are in town for the next 8 days call us if you want to have fun.
Love Shawn, Kate and Caroline.

Well we need to go shopping and since we are here lets find the closest Victoria Secret. While we were walking each girl on my sides. I gave them instructions for what will happen next.

I will give you each another $100 you are to find matching Bra and Panties for the both of you to wear. I will be giving you 1 hour. Since Kate will be in charge. She will pick what you buy. After you buy them find the nearest bathroom. Change into them. The next time I see you I want to see what you bought. The only rule is that when you change Caroline must be completely naked before putting the new attire on.

So call me when you are done.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote