Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 06:22 AM   #24
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5 The first day in Vegas

I arrived at the airport and waited for Kate’s flight to arrive first. Caroline’s was scheduled only 15 minutes later. I gave the driver a sign and on it it read Kate with a small package.

Than the phone rang. Hello Kate, I said.

Heyyy you! Whats up? Kate was in a very good mode.

How was the flight and where are you right now? I asked

Well, the flight was great to kind of easy my tension I used some of the money you bought me some drinks.

That’s right I forgot to tell you about that.

I am coming down the escalators. Where are you?

I am outside wait in the limo. Keep walking towards straight towards the main door and you will find the limo driver.

When Kate found the driver. The driver said Shawn said you must have this and wear it before getting in the car.

It was a gold necklace that read “SEXY”.

Moments latter the driver opened the door and Kate got in. She had on a light blue dress that came about knee high and the top was a low cut. But her breast is what I noticed first. Her nipples were visible through the material. And she was popping out slightly. She came right over me and kissed me with a deep passionate kiss. She grabbed my hand and stuck two of my fingers inside her pussy. She was soaking wet. We both giggled when she removed them and we both licked my fingers.

I couldn't help myself I had to touch her nipples and said, You look amazing!

At that point the phone rang. I put her on speaker.

Hey girly are you ready to have some fun in vegas? Kate spoke first.

Yes! is my Master there?

Yes I am here.
Master I need to pee. I haven’t gone since the airport.

Where are you at right now?

I am in the baggage claim area.

Walk to the big glass doors and find our limo driver. He will be holding a sign that says
“Naked Dare Girl”. He is also going to hand you a small package. Put it on before you get in the limo.

Caroline found the driver and put on the necklace that read “Slave”.

The car door opened. Caroline got in. She was wearing a white dress. The dress was very lacy and in the back it had a bunch of ties but almost had no material until a few inches above her waste. The front was a v neck style and went way down between her beautiful breast. With the necklace laying in the perfect spot.

Kate was first to speak. Caroline you look so sexy. Kate moved in also gave her a kiss on the lips. I am so horny right now. Kate moved Caroline’s dress apart to revel her pussy. I just watched and enjoyed the show. Kate slowly started to move her fingers closer when Caroline looked at me.

You could tell there was something wrong. Master I really need to pee. I might gush all over if you don’t let me go and I don’t want to not obey.

Okay, let her go Kate. I grabbed a wine class and said move forward a little and spread open your pussy lips.

I will over flow that. You should use two.

The limo was moving now, so I held the both glasses in my hand as she started to fill it to the top just before the top she cut off her flow and I moved the other one over her pussy lips. She gushed again and it wasn’t slowing. Kate grabbed one more glass.

I might not be able to stop this one you will have to be quick.

Kate and I were on our knees hovered around her legs.

I will catch what I can, Kate said.

She slipped it in the stream but a few dribbles fell on her finger. Kate switched hands and lifted her finger to Caroline’s mouth.

As Caroline sucked it off her flow went to a very slow trickle and stopped.

I grabbed the three glasses and pulled out 3 more. I filled half of the new glass with the champagne and put some of Caroline’s champagne in the second half.

Ladies I would like to make a toast. To an amazing sex, slutty, kinky and naughty vacation.

With that each of us drank the entire glass.

MORE CUMMING SOON
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote